STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO Century V120 Forums

6 Replies

The touch screen is off and registers more than an inch above where I am pressing. I can not hit the #2 at the to get into the service screen. Any suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks in advance.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
Updated  Jan 2 2020
1 Reply

Greeting I'm interested in get the service manual of a model : V-120 /STERIS , Steam Sterilizer. If anyone have it it will be greatfull to send it to my e-mail lanielan143@gmail.com

Updated  Nov 25 2019
4 Replies

We need to get the Service Manual or the quotation for it.

Updated  Oct 23 2019
8 Replies

Can someone explain how to adjust a sluggish door closure mechanism on a Steris V-120 sterilizer? Cable does not appear to be slipping but sometimes when trying to close, door stops half-way up and alarms (door too long to close).

3 Replies

Can i get a copy of the specifics needed prior to a V120 being brought into a facility?

Updated  Sep 25 2017
3 Replies

I'm having a problem with the boiler flashing a 0 during the cycle . I hit reset and it continues the cycle. I've changed all the exhaust manifold S3,S40,S37. Can anyone help me out the boiler is s Reimers Electra steam Thanks

Added  Mar 1 2017
0 Replies

if we run the cycle after required temperature of the unit machine indicates beeps and alarms as below. 1- Temperature not caliberated. 2- Jacket not caliberated. 3- Chamber not caliberated. please guide us further.

Added  Mar 1 2017
0 Replies

if we run the cycle after required temperature of the unit machine indicates beeps and alarms as below. 1- Temperature not caliberated. 2- Jacket not caliberated. 3- Chamber not caliberated. please guide us further.

9 Replies

This machine is fairly new and has been having this issue off and on. My question is, has anybody had a problem like this where you have good vacuum to retract the gasket back inside the groove but will not pull even a new gasket in place? I even plugged the steam inlet port that pushes the gasket against the door and still won't retract. Also the gasket feels somewhat loose at bottom of the groove. Almost seems to me that groove at the bottom is wider for some reason because I spun the gasket around to make sure is not the gasket and looseness is very consistent at that location. Hopefully someone has an idea. Thanks everyone. Have a great weekend.

Sterilizer Tech 3.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree