STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO Century V120 Forums

Updated  Sep 8 2017
3 Replies

I'm having a problem with the boiler flashing a 0 during the cycle . I hit reset and it continues the cycle. I've changed all the exhaust manifold S3,S40,S37. Can anyone help me out the boiler is s Reimers Electra steam Thanks

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
Added  Mar 1 2017
0 Replies

if we run the cycle after required temperature of the unit machine indicates beeps and alarms as below. 1- Temperature not caliberated. 2- Jacket not caliberated. 3- Chamber not caliberated. please guide us further.

Added  Mar 1 2017
0 Replies

if we run the cycle after required temperature of the unit machine indicates beeps and alarms as below. 1- Temperature not caliberated. 2- Jacket not caliberated. 3- Chamber not caliberated. please guide us further.

9 Replies

This machine is fairly new and has been having this issue off and on. My question is, has anybody had a problem like this where you have good vacuum to retract the gasket back inside the groove but will not pull even a new gasket in place? I even plugged the steam inlet port that pushes the gasket against the door and still won't retract. Also the gasket feels somewhat loose at bottom of the groove. Almost seems to me that groove at the bottom is wider for some reason because I spun the gasket around to make sure is not the gasket and looseness is very consistent at that location. Hopefully someone has an idea. Thanks everyone. Have a great weekend.

Sterilizer Tech 3.

Updated  May 7 2016
6 Replies

Having issues with wet load on one unit in a facility. All solenoids rebuilt, traps and strainers clear. Heat exchanger is new as well as venturi. At a loss. I have over 15 years experience and have always solved leak test, BD etc issues without fail. Vacuum is low and cannot run leak test due to this. However, unit has always had poor vacuum due to low water pressure. Any feedback would be great - thxs

Updated  Nov 16 2015
3 Replies

While the sterilizer is at rest the solenoid valve is constantly clicking and at times sound like a machine gun.

All the time that this is happening the light on the valve is on.

Updated  Mar 2 2016
5 Replies

Need an updated V116 / V120 Service Manual

Updated  Jan 29 2015
4 Replies

Need AMSCO PM precedures. My service vendor has there own an I want to compare mare sure they are doing everything that is to be done when it should be.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO Century V120
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree