GE HealthCare - Critikon Dinamap 400 V2 Pro
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Critikon Dinamap 400 V2 Pro Forums

Updated  Nov 25 2022
2 Replies

When I plug in the cable it gives me a P00 Code. Same cable in a Dinamap Pro 1000 works fine. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Critikon Dinamap 400 V2 Pro

RE: GE HealthCare - Critikon Dinamap 400 V2 Pro
Updated  Jul 26 2017
2 Replies

We have a unit that when hitting the power button does the initial 5 beep sequence, then nothing appears. After about ten seconds, a high pitched beep starts. After an additional ten seconds a lower pitched loud beep starts. No error messages, just continual beeps. Does anyone know what is causing this? Not finding anything in the manual with this trouble. The unit does not do this on every startup.

0 Replies

Does anyone know how to change the settings for the SPO2 from Masimo to Nellcor. Swapped mainboard due to overpressure alarm, and now I'm getting SPO2 settings incorrect alarm?

Updated  Mar 17 2016
2 Replies

We have a Dinamap Pro 400 V2 that will not charge the 12V 2.3 Ah battery. A new battery was installed and the unit powered on and ran, but once the battery ran down, the unit shut off. The unit will run on AC.

Troubleshooting using the manual had me enter the service mode and check the charge volts. The unit reads it has a battery c value of 141 ADUs. This

converts to 14.21 charge volts which is above sufficient. When checking

the output voltage where the battery sits, it is measuring no voltage, which explains why the battery is not charging. What might the problem be? I'm not finding anything in the manual that covers the battery charging system.

Thanks,

Mike

Updated  Feb 11 2016
1 Reply

Our machine has a problem reading high blood pressure, when other machines read lower. I changed out cuff for new cuff. Please help me fix. Does it need to be calibrated? Or what do we need to do. It is a GE V400 Pro. Can we get a service manual? Thanks so much! brandy.taylor@pcitexas.net

Updated  Nov 9 2015
1 Reply

Who does calibration on these units and supplies appropriate paperwork?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Critikon Dinamap 400 V2 Pro
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree