Spacelabs - Blease 900 Series
by Spacelabs

Spacelabs Blease 900 Series Forums

3 Replies

I urgently require the technical manual of the anesthesia machine. I would be very grateful if you help me on the matter. Thank you!

Equipment: Spacelabs healthcare serie 900

RE: Spacelabs - Blease 900 Series
Updated  Apr 20 2023
1 Reply

Good afternoon, a tragedy happened, I accidentally made FRU default settings and all the settings of the pneumatic unit disappeared.I can't calibrate the Block And Pressure Zeros item, it's just a countdown and a Failed Test-Discarded error, and I don't know what to do or open / close to pass this calibration, I beg if someone knows how to do this calibration write me Dlinniyalex@gmail.com

Added  Jul 6 2022
0 Replies

I have error "Vent.inop.21" What does it mean?

Added  Mar 22 2022
0 Replies

I need the service manual For this device Spacelabs - Blease 900 Series urgent and also the password for the service mode

2 Replies

I have problems to calibrate a Blease 900 series ventilator. In operation mode, no matter which Volume setting I put, ventilator send only 50%. I mean, if I set 500 ml, ventilator only develop something like 260-280 ml. The Vti and Vte measure is correct. The volume was measure using PF300 Flow Analyzer. So, I was not be able to find the problem. Why ventilator no send volume programmed?

3 Replies

ask for service manual Spacelabs Blease series 900 anesthesia machine urgent and the passcode for the service mode for this device

Added  Jun 29 2017
0 Replies

Hello, The ventilator reports error 20 and does not starts ventilation. The system and compliance test is ok. What could be the reason? Patient flow sensor?

Updated  Oct 15 2014
2 Replies

i have a problem on VTe reading because the reading is 6000+ the volume given is 500..anyone know how to fix the reading? ive also done the CALBK at service mode. help please.

Updated  Aug 28 2014
3 Replies

I need service manual or circuit diagram for BAV power supply 101CD076 and LVDS Display Interface PCB 10110375. many thanks for your interested

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Spacelabs - Blease 900 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree