Draeger Fabius GS Forums

0 Replies

I have a faulty anesthesia device in the electronic circuit of the motherboard. Initially there were two MOSFET's defective (both from source). Both were replaced and now found another Mosfet fan power circuit also damaged. However, the fan does not feed because lack the train-of-pulses required for its operation which comes directly from the U10 processor. I would get some hint of conditions necessary for fan operation or a schematic diagram of the main PCB.

RE: Draeger - Fabius GS
Updated  Aug 8 2015
1 Reply

I have a fabius plus anesthesia machine whose loud speaker not working. I contacted service engineer saying should replace main control board which is costly. Is there any solution to replace the speaker only ?

Updated  Aug 14 2014
3 Replies

I repaired controller PCB of Fabius GS.  

PCV, Pressure support and SIMV/PS were disabled. I don't have release codes for these options to activate them as I coudn't write down them before repair. Can you please, help me and find these codes? S/N of the machine is: 11054, SWV 3.21.

Thank you

Added  Jan 13 2014
0 Replies

Whoat does it mean?

6 Replies

hi friends  

Can anyone please send me a drager fabius gs anesthesia machine service software (Serial communication ports interface software )     

send me email : omerkurt77@yahoo.com.tr  

best regards   

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5831/lcn5.jpg

Updated  May 30 2013
1 Reply

what to do if emergency oxygen flash not working?

Updated  May 2 2013
4 Replies

Can any one help us. our anesthesia machine fabius GS had PCV and Psup mode earlier and now it is disabled. When we try to enable we are asked for 10 digit number. company is asking huge money for this can any one tell how to activate these modes

Updated  Feb 11 2013
1 Reply

EL EQUIPO FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE CON EL PRIMER PACIENTE, AL PASAR AL MODO STANDBY Y TRATAR DE ENCENDER NUEVAMENTE EL VENTILADOR APARECE LA ALARMA FALLA DE VENTILADOR (VENTILATOR FAIL). PARA PODER VOLVER A USAR EL VENTILADOR HAY QUE APAGAR EL EQUIPO Y VOLVER A ENCENDER.

Updated  Dec 27 2012
1 Reply

There is V 044 message in the entries of service screen.

What can be the cause of this code?

Thanks.

Updated  Nov 2 2012
1 Reply

Hi,

I am a CRNA that has been reeducating CRNAs on the importance of a daily machine checkout.  We have been following the FDA Gas Machine Checkout, which include a low pressure check of the flowtubes and vaporizors with a suction bulb.  One of our maintenance people said this check isn't necessary in the Drager GS.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Fabius GS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree