Draeger Fabius GS Forums

Updated  May 27 2023
1 Reply

our anesthesia machine fabius GS had PCV and SIMV/PS mode earlier and now it is disabled after I replaced  CMOS battery since it was dead. When we try to enable we are asked for 10 digit .can any one tell how to activate these modes?

Equipment: Draeger - Fabius GS

RE: Draeger - Fabius GS
Updated  Oct 21 2020
3 Replies

pc & simv mode disable . do you have password to enable these mode thanks

Updated  Jun 19 2020
11 Replies

Is there a PM procedure I don't see one in the service manual. Also are there PM kits?

Updated  Mar 17 2020
2 Replies

Which Sevo vaporizers can be used with this machine? I have an unused Sevo vaporize form a DRE Transport portable anesthesia machine. Can it be used on the Fabius GS

Updated  Mar 25 2018
8 Replies

dear Sir \what I should do with Ventilator failure in Fabius GS

Updated  Oct 23 2017
1 Reply

Hello, I was check my fabius gs with flow test failed. Any body can help, what can i suppose to do.

Added  Aug 30 2017
0 Replies

How I can solve system leak fail in Drager Fabius GS

Updated  Aug 18 2017
1 Reply

I could use some assistance in figuring out how many hours in service our unit has. Normally there is an option in the menu or an analog counter on the unit but we are unable to find either.

Added  Feb 6 2017
0 Replies

I would like to know the password for the service mode. Or if it is some combination of the machine info (serial, model, year, etc...)

Added  Nov 13 2016
0 Replies

Error code v 002 appear after entring standby and restart ippv whith motor in top position

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Fabius GS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree