Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
by Hillrom

Hillrom Totalcare P1900 Forums

Added  Jun 28 2022
0 Replies

One of the pillows stopped inflating on my mother's hospital be that we use at home. I traced it to a possibly bad stepper motor controlling the air pressure in the working right-z2 zone. I can source the part but I don't exactly know where it is. If someone can tell me it's location I can at least see if I can get it working or replace it. Thanks for any help you can provide Paul

RE: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
Updated  Nov 26 2021
2 Replies

hello all, i cant seem to figure this screen out. Ive replaced the LCD screen, ive replaced the whole panel. still not powering on. the controls for the bed work fine on that side. ive replaced the cable fro the screen. i feel like im missing something simple. any ideas?

Added  Oct 8 2021
0 Replies

Problems with right side controls does not response. LCD works fine and also right side controls are ok. Any idea about cause of this problem? (I already check cable connections)

Updated  Jul 25 2021
2 Replies

The head section of the does not raise when I press the button to raise entire bed. I have changed valves already. What should I try next.

1 Reply

My Hillrom-Totalcare P1900 Sport II bed alarm will not go off. The screen says set brake. The brake is set and the alarm still will not go off. I have set all alarms on the off mode with no results.

Updated  May 24 2021
2 Replies

We bought one for my daughter who has cerbral palsy used and have to go pick it up and transport it an hour my truck and then take it into her apartment is there any way to disassemble this into two pieces or more to make the transport possible and then reassemble it cuz I know it weighs around 500 lb which would be impossible to move unless it can be put onto a flatbed trailer and then disassembled once we get it here could you possibly help with any instructions possible

Added  Apr 8 2021
0 Replies

Mi Hill Rom total care prende pero ningunas de las posiciones de los brazos esta activando no hace nada.

Updated  Jul 8 2020
3 Replies

Max inflate goes to zero and does not automatically switch to normal intermittently I get the error message maxiflate timed out. What would cause this? There are no errors listed in  service required. Works fine most times just on occasion

Updated  Jun 22 2020
1 Reply

I have a total care 1900 the intellidrive wont operate?? I replaced old batteries . Board??

Updated  Feb 10 2020
4 Replies

Hi i have hill rom total care and am moving how can I disassemble bed from frame to be able to get through a door easier and down some stairs

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - Totalcare P1900
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree