Draeger - Fabius GS Premium
by Draeger

Draeger Fabius GS Premium Forums

Updated  Apr 30 2022
2 Replies

I am getting an exp port leakage alarm on all modes except manual. One answer was to chande the peep valve. How do I do that? Thanks

RE: Draeger - Fabius GS Premium
Updated  Oct 8 2021
12 Replies

Leak Test fail. How can I solve it?

Updated  Nov 14 2019
2 Replies

Need diagram for absorbent installment

Updated  Nov 8 2018
1 Reply

where can I see inspiratory flow on the machine monitor

Updated  Jul 30 2018
2 Replies

keep alarming apnea alarm

0 Replies

GOOD DAY  EVERY  ONE , OUR  OR ORDERED  A PRECISION  MEDICAL PM5300 AIR  OXYGEN  BLENDER  FOR  THIE  DRAGER FABIUS PREMIUM ANEST. MACHINE  WOULD  ANYONE  BE ABLE TO  HELP ME  HOOK  THIS UP  TO THE MACHINE...

Updated  Mar 16 2014
4 Replies

My facility is looking into leasing/purchasing several of these Fabius GS Premium anesthesia machines. In my way of performing due diligence, I have a couple of questions for any of you who's facility has already had this model for a while.

What is the average cost/year in parts for this machine? Part of our purchase/lease will be training to perform maintenance and repairs in-house, so I am looking at the price of PM parts, oxygen sensors, etc to be able to complete a comparison between this model and several others that we will be looking at in the near future.

The next question would concern reliability. I know it's a Dräger, but some models of any manufacturer's product are more prone to surprises than others. I would just like to know if this model seems to be more or less prone to those surprises.

Thanks,

1 Reply

the machine which we installed recently has a display panel with O2 to the extreme left and N2O to the extreme right, which really creates a problem with the visual orientation. the fresh gas flow control knobs are a little bit cumbersome to use. the piston driven ventilator bellows are a bit more noisy.

3 Replies

while using the volume controlled mode of mechanical ventilation it is noticed that the bag also moves along with each movement of the bellows. if the ventilator circuit and the manual mode are seperated from each other then why does it happen so?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Fabius GS Premium
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree