Aloka - ProSound Alpha 6
by Aloka

Aloka ProSound Alpha 6 Forums

Added  Feb 14 2024
0 Replies

Hello, 

We have an Aloka prosound alpha 6 model IPF 1701B ultrasound. We are looking to start high level disinfecting this item. Have Tristel HLD wipes been approved? Where in the IFU does it discuss options? I found a list of appropriate disinfectants for Aloka products, but didn't find my model. Thank you for any help. 

RE: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 6
Added  Aug 29 2023
0 Replies

how to delete patient data bases

Added  Aug 19 2023
0 Replies

I need a user manual 

Equipment: Ultrasound machine aloka prosound alpha 6

Updated  Mar 17 2023
1 Reply

Hello, I have this alpha 6 that doesn't boot up. It is just stocked on the prosound logo and pa el continues to glow yellow and blue lights

0 Replies

I have this error on a client's equipment ALOKA PROSOUND A6 and he claimed it just appeared out of no where. Has could anyone share some ideas on that with me. During boot-up EP554101BD_BD:[0000]->[0108] Erase: After boot-up BP1 DSP_STAT Time out:0x4D

Equipment: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 6

0 Replies

I have this error on a client's equipment ALOKA PROSOUND A6 and he claimed it just appeared out of no where. Has could anyone share some ideas on that with me. During boot-up EP554101BD_BD:[0000]->[0108] Erase: After boot-up BP1 DSP_STAT Time out:0x4D

Added  Aug 2 2022
0 Replies

When exporting to DICOM all of my labels disappear. Is there an option to enable this from happening? Thank you!

Equipment: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 6

Updated  Mar 6 2022
2 Replies

Cmos battery no and how to change date

Added  May 26 2021
0 Replies

Looking for Aloka Prosound 6

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 6
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree