Philips - Epiq 5
by Philips

Philips Epiq 5 Forums

Updated  Jan 4 2023
2 Replies

Hi, Anyone have the service manual for the Philips EPIQ 5? I need a copy.

RE: Philips - Epiq 5
Updated  Oct 28 2022
6 Replies

I bought Epiq 5 (elite) 2 years ago. Recently, when I use linear probe (e 18-4), it's noising very much, it was upgrade from 5.0 to 9.0.2. How to deals with this problem. Thank you very much.

Equipment: Philips - Epiq 5

1 Reply

I am looking for some tips on how to resolve this. I saw in the manual that it can have a USB wireless network adapter. My main question is depending on the E-BOX is the only option for having wireless the USB adapter or can it have an onboard NIC card? If it's only able to use the USB one then I have solved my issue since this one doesn't have it...

Added  Feb 12 2021
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to perform or fix the Philips Epiq 5-7w to perform 2 - 2D measurements for follicles. The assign and new is very time consuming. I have examined the back pages for a better permanent solution but did not find anything.

Updated  Oct 14 2020
2 Replies

Please help solve the problem Error log Reselect transduser

Updated  Sep 16 2020
8 Replies

Please help solve the problem

EventInfo InfoCategory="ApplicationEvent" LogCategory="Application" EventCategory="Error" EventID="600000.5MZ8.VTYA.3221225472" Description="FieldServiceText: SW:Most likely cause is that there was an I2C error.; StationName: ; Message: Failed to initialize ACB board TM1I2cDpu; Additional Details: fecErrorCode: 0, MoreInfo: timestamp: 0 usec; 

Updated  Jun 22 2020
5 Replies

When the green progress bar gets approximately half way, it turns red and the machine shuts down. Has anybody had this experience?

Added  Jun 5 2019
0 Replies

Hello, has anyone encountered error code 031 transducer reselect?

Updated  May 17 2017
2 Replies

hi has any one seen this error on a Philips epiq 5g. i was wondering if somebody has an architectural diagram maybe for this machine so i might pinpoint the cause ?

Updated  Apr 6 2017
1 Reply

I need to set my DICOM SR server as active in the DICOM selection menu however it is grey'd out and I figure out how to get in there. Any ideas? Thank you,

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Epiq 5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree