Samsung - SonoAce R7
by Samsung

Samsung SonoAce R7 Forums

Updated  Jun 19 2022
7 Replies

I have a samsung medison sonoace r7 not working. When turned on, the screen does not light up and after 15-20 seconds it turns off and then turns on again. this cycle is repeated several times. I can't understand the reason. Plugged in a third party keyboard. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up. Checked the RAM 100% okay. The processor seems to be fine too. I decided at the beginning to buy a cheap computer Congatec (conga-ca) which is not quite suitable for this device. Installed, CapsLook began to light up and the device stopped turning off. True, this computer did not have the necessary video ports for sonoace r7, so it was not possible to turn on the monitor (as I thought at that time). After that, I decided to buy exactly the computer that is indispensable for this Congatec Conga-BM45 device. And now here's the surprise. When I installed the required new computer, the problem recurred. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up and after 15-20 seconds the device turns off. I'm confused and can't figure out why this is happening. Is the new computer not fixed too. I think maybe the problem is hidden in the adapter to which the device's monitor is connected. Please help me to check...

RE: Samsung - SonoAce R7
Added  Jun 19 2022
0 Replies

I have a samsung medison sonoace r7 not working. When turned on, the screen does not light up and after 15-20 seconds it turns off and then turns on again. this cycle is repeated several times. I can't understand the reason. Plugged in a third party keyboard. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up. Checked the RAM 100% okay. The processor seems to be fine too. I decided at the beginning to buy a cheap computer Congatec (conga-ca) which is not quite suitable for this device. Installed, CapsLook began to light up and the device stopped turning off. True, this computer did not have the necessary video ports for sonoace r7, so it was not possible to turn on the monitor (as I thought at that time). After that, I decided to buy exactly the computer that is indispensable for this Congatec Conga-BM45 device. And now here's the surprise. When I installed the required new computer, the problem recurred. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up and after 15-20 seconds the device turns off. I'm confused and can't figure out why this is happening. Is the new computer not fixed too. I think maybe the problem is hidden in the adapter to which the device's monitor is connected. Please help me to check...

Added  Jun 19 2022
0 Replies

Guys please help. I have a samsung medison sonoace r7 not working. When turned on, the screen does not light up and after 15-20 seconds it turns off and then turns on again. this cycle is repeated several times. I can't understand the reason. Plugged in a third party keyboard. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up. Checked the RAM 100% okay. The processor seems to be fine too. I decided at the beginning to buy a cheap computer Congatec (conga-ca) which is not quite suitable for this device. Installed, CapsLook began to light up and the device stopped turning off. True, this computer did not have the necessary video ports for sonoace r7, so it was not possible to turn on the monitor (as I thought at that time). After that, I decided to buy exactly the computer that is indispensable for this Congatec Conga-BM45 device. And now here's the surprise. When I installed the required new computer, the problem recurred. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up and after 15-20 seconds the device turns off. I'm confused and can't figure out why this is happening. Is the new computer not fixed too. I think maybe the problem is hidden in the adapter to which the device's monitor is connected. Please help me to check...

Updated  Jan 18 2021
3 Replies

I need to enter Windows mode to be able to install a printer and network the Sonoace R7 ultrasound, which key should I press

Updated  Oct 27 2020
2 Replies

Hello , I have an ultrasound of medison R7 and it has 4D board already installed but the option itself on the software is not enabled I need help to enable this option again ! I would be very grateful Thank you

Updated  May 15 2020
2 Replies

good day, please any body have a soft copy of a service manualof sonoace R7 my email address aldrin_serrano.ph26@yahoo.com

Updated  Dec 3 2019
Updated  Jan 24 2019
1 Reply

I have a r7 which randomly shows a blue screen , I have already install a new HDD but same results also some times unit doesnt boot completely it gets in a boot loop endlessly

Updated  Oct 10 2018
5 Replies

I have a networking issue. Does anyone have a service manual that they could email to zroe@live.com I already have the operator manual, but not the service manual. Thanks your time, any help is greatly appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Samsung - SonoAce R7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree