Philips - M3015A CO2 MMS Module
by Philips

Philips M3015A CO2 MMS Module Forums

Updated  May 18 2023
1 Reply

I have a few A M3015A units that need their CO2 pumps replaced.

Does any one have the part number or know of a vendor who supplies this part.

Thank you.

RE: Philips - M3015A CO2 MMS Module
Updated  Apr 21 2023
1 Reply

Is there a solution to a very loud flapper motor? running M3015A DE435 model, the motor functions, Flow rate are spot on, calibrates to Spec, but very loud motor as compared to other modules. 

any solutions besides replacing motor? Can I coat the internal flappers or motor rubber membrane with silicone lube? 

I would greatly appreciate insight as well. Like what causes a loud flapper motor, or is it really the flappers that are causing this. etc

thanks

Updated  May 13 2022
3 Replies

Hi, I am new to CO2 MMS. Can you give me suggestions where a vacuum leak might commonly be? I believe its in the soleniod, is it repairable/refurbishable? I've taken apart the solenoid and pulled/extended the spring to give more tension to rest on the valve? Didn't help. I've check all other seals and o-ring but they seem okay. My tester is good and the hoses hook up directly to the assembly.

2 Replies

The barometric pressure of the M3015A is too far out of spec, but cannot be adjusted because it is greyed out in the set up menu. Any suggestions?

Updated  May 17 2016
1 Reply

Hello,

First time with the Philips monitor and we bought the MP20 with MMS and M3015a module for EtCO2. Everything is working fine except the awRR, it is ON but I cannot see anything on the screen. The CO2 measurement is OK and the number indication of the CO2 is OK.

It says that I need to do CO2 calibration but it works fine without it.

Any suggestions how to see the awRR?

Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - M3015A CO2 MMS Module
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree