Lumenis - NovaPulse
by Lumenis

Lumenis NovaPulse Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the pulse alive and keep alive values? I have replaced my tube and rf board and need to calibrate everything.

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
Updated  Apr 9 2021
1 Reply

The manual suggests that there is a disconnect somewhere between the foot press and shutter. Anyone work past this issue? We were helpfully told to "ensure the press was used firmly"...

Updated  Jun 2 2020
3 Replies

Hello, I want to know if someone have a manual of this equipment . on screen appares ERROR #86 Very thanks

Updated  Dec 11 2019
1 Reply

HI.....On a Luxar Novapulse CO2 laser.......what does the Error 92 message mean...a wrench displays as well on startup?

Updated  Mar 29 2019
3 Replies

I have a laser, nova pulse, whit error 96, please help-me!!

Updated  Jan 13 2018
2 Replies

calibrate luxar nova pulse laser

Added  May 8 2014
0 Replies

I would like to know what the two settings are on the top. I know we calibrate on the starburst, but then what is the other setting for?

Added  Nov 12 2013
0 Replies

Error codes 97 and 95 appear with the wrench .

Please advise

Added  Jan 24 2013
0 Replies

Hi!  We have a customer that has a Nova-Pulse laser that is not working.  It says to calibrate...but then the unit won't allow the calibration and won't run.  Can you help please?  Thank you!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - NovaPulse
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree