STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO M70WC-EL Forums

Added  Oct 26 2022
0 Replies

Hello All, I am also looking for the STERIS M70WC-EL service manual.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
Updated  Jan 18 2022
2 Replies

Can someone please email me a service manual for the STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL? lclaerhout@primehealthcare.com

Added  Jan 4 2021
0 Replies

can anyone email me a service manual for the AMSCO M70WC-EL blanket warmer? My warmer is blowing fuse in lower cabinet, but the upper cabinet is working fine.

Updated  Sep 9 2020
4 Replies

Im wondering if anybody may have the service manual for this product or any trouble shooting tips. Our top warmer isnt warming up anymore and weve already checked the heating element and it is fine. Please let me know thanks!

1 Reply

I am needing the part number for the large door gasket and service manual for an older blanket warmer M70 Thanks

Updated  Apr 1 2020
14 Replies

Does anybody have the service manual? The bottom chamber doesn't seem to have power to it.

2 Replies

Talked to the nursing staff, this unit has been like this sense day one when they opened. The upper you will only go up to 99 while set to 160. The lower compartment is fine. It is set for 160 and reads 159. Anyone have an idea what the issue maybe?

Added  Aug 15 2017
0 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for AMSCO Warming cabinet M7WC-EL?

1 Reply

Does anyone have a PDF of a Steris service manual for Steris AMSCO M70WC-EL DJ04 Blanket Warmer; Please email to joe@healthprosurgical.com. Let me know if you need any manuals and I will see if I can help. Thank you.

Updated  Dec 29 2015
3 Replies

Does anyone know the p/n for a lower compartment temp sensor probe for an Amsco M70WC/ DJ04 Warming Cabinet?

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree