Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite 80/100W
by Lumenis

Lumenis VersaPulse PowerSuite 80/100W Forums

Updated  May 29 2021
6 Replies

Hi, At first I had the laser connected to a 220V step up transformer, but sometimes it would turn off due to the step up transformer not having enough power for the laser, but sometimes it would stay on and go through the screens with no issues, but I decided not to run the laser until we hook it up to a True 220v line that we were thinking of hooking up to. So the issue that I am having now is that, after adding the distilled water to the reservoir due to low level of water, I turned on the machine, and now I'm getting a red screen with a message that says "Casesaver Feature activated" so I clicked continue and it went to the laser control screen, but with limited power. So I decided to run the true 220V line to our basement to run the machine directly to a 220V line, but when I turned it on, that "Savecase feature mode" is till popping up. Does anyone know how to disable that "savecase feature mode" ?

RE: Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite 80/100W
Updated  Dec 16 2019
3 Replies

i have error 505 on start up, does anybody know a fix for this?

Updated  Nov 16 2019
2 Replies

Is there a manual available online

Updated  Mar 19 2019
11 Replies

Hi,all.. Does anyone have schematic/drawing versapulse powersuite 100W? Thanks a lot

Updated  Nov 1 2016
5 Replies

hi, i need service manual of coherent poweruite versapulse 60 watts, somebody can help me please?

Updated  Nov 1 2016
3 Replies

Hi, can help me with an issue of powersuite versapulse, at initial test flashlamp test failed, i had replaced 2 flashlamps for new ones but the fail is present anyway, the three flashlamps are good and flashing at initial test but just one is detected and the system is limitated to 20w.

Updated  Sep 12 2016
1 Reply

Has anyone encountered at error code 043 on a powersuite?

4 Replies

Good Morning everybody

I'have a old Versapuse Holmium Yag PowerSuit

and randomly appear the fault code 052 consequently the touch screen freeze. Someone know which cause this error code ??  

thank you in advance

Best Regrdas

Gabriele

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite 80/100W
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree