Lumenis - Sharplan 40C Surgicenter
by Lumenis

Lumenis Sharplan 40C Surgicenter Forums

Updated  Jun 27 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know what can be the issue, my 30C is not getting laser power is too low so it's not detecting and giving 0.0W on self test mode,  and when being on the calibration mode it won't reach 1W even when i put it to 25.0 W , but on meter is more than a watt but it is still low. what can I do to fix it. 

RE: Lumenis - Sharplan 40C Surgicenter
Updated  May 24 2023
2 Replies

Need service company familiar with the Sharplan 40 C in NYC area (zip 10304) Scott Vitolo 718-667-0890

Equipment: Sharplan 40 C

Added  Jan 12 2023
0 Replies

Need service manual for Sharplan 40 C

Equipment: Lumenis - Sharplan 40C Surgicenter

Updated  Oct 13 2020
2 Replies

We have a Sharplan 1030 laser that is reading "low coolant". We still have a bottle of coolant, but I don't know where to add it.

Updated  Dec 12 2019
1 Reply

Hi Guys! My Sharplan 40C only reached a 0.05 Watts at 38.3mA during Power In and Power Out diagnostics test. What could be the problem? I sent the laser tube for refill in the U.S.(www.parallax-tech.com) is the company that refilled my laser tube but same thing happens when I installed back the newly refilled CO2 laser tube. You can reach me to my e-mail address: s.pedrina_jr@yahoo.com

Updated  Oct 24 2019
2 Replies

a customer is asking me for a Preventive maintenance on this device. I don't have experience, and I would like to get some support to replace the water and complete this maintenance.

Updated  Mar 12 2019
1 Reply

Dear colleagues, Would any body share with me a service manual for Lumenis 40C laser system

Updated  Apr 12 2017
3 Replies

Hey Guys Just want to throw out some knowledge.The coolant for these units is FC-770. While it is an inert fluid, and therefore cannot harm the lasers innards electronically, it evaporates at a very fast rate. This can make finding leaks very hard! However never fear I have a few tricks up my sleeves I wish to impart unto y'all.First: Check the lines for bubbles: do you see bubbles more prominent at a junction? Verify all Quick disconnects are fully connected, Check the O-rings at the nipples for dry rot, lubricate with a little petroleum and air leaks should disappear. Hey, still leaking? Check out your bladder. Could be dry rot around the rim. If this is the case, disconnect a line and flush the remaining FC770 into an air tight container. Swap out the bladder and make sure its seated properly to get a good seal. Lastly, if the flow is insufficient your pump could be dying. Usually you can disconnect J6 from the AIO Board, pins 5 & 6 push 12VDC to it. If the pump still doesn't kick, You should remove the pump and check the brushes on the motor. 98% of all pump failures I have run into have been due to bad brushes! Easy fix.********(I recently found a great company www.bigwoodselectric.com, they sell the brushes you need. Just ask for Zach.)

Added  Dec 31 2015
0 Replies

turns on but no booting to system check - Surgicenter 40C

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Lumenis - Sharplan 40C Surgicenter
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree