Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
by Edge Systems LLC

Edge Systems LLC S.A.F.E. System Forums

1 Reply

need contact details for local supplier in UAE for edge smoke evacuator. need big boy filter

RE: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
Added  Apr 2 2022
0 Replies

Looking for replacement filters for smoke evacuator BFE2009

Added  Dec 1 2020
0 Replies

Ionia Medical used to distribute the EDGE evacuator in Australia and we have lots of customers requesting filters - just wondering if it is still possible to purchase the pre-filters and Big-Boy filter, and is the evacuator still produced in 240VAC versions?

Added  Jan 17 2020
0 Replies

Hello - A user is looking for a replacement part for their SAFE System Smoke Evacuator. They need to replace the foot pedal and the piece that the foot pedal connects to in the back of the unit. On the bottom of the foot pedal, there is a name "Press:Air:Trol with the information of Mamaroneck, NY 10543. The repair tech said he thinks the white piece and the foot pedal would likely be sold together as one unit. Do you know where we can find this part?

1 Reply

Hoping someone can share a copy of the User Manual for the Edge Systems Smoke Evacuator model: S*A*F*E SYSTEM, part: 10000 . Thank you, Julie 732-282-0002, email julie@drnagy.com

1 Reply

How do I order replacement filters for our smoke evacuator? " The Pre-Filters are sold in a package of 5ea for $119.00 - The Main ULPA "Big Boy" Filter is $199.00 (for one piece). These were quotes given to us by one of your staff. Please email me ASAP of how to proceed with the order., Thanks. LDelaCruz.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree