Shimadzu RADspeed Forums

1 Reply

I need RADspeed fit installation manual or spare parts manual orservice manual can you please help me 

RE: Shimadzu - RADspeed
Added  Nov 6 2023
0 Replies

Would anyone know the section of the Radspeed service menu which is for Tube Calibration 

Added  Nov 6 2023
0 Replies

Which section of the Radspeed service mode can you do tube calibration

Updated  Oct 25 2023
1 Reply

Hie Im kindly looking for a shimadzu radspeed ceiling mount xray machine

Equipment: Shimadzu radspeed

Updated  Apr 6 2023
1 Reply

PDF maintenance sheet

Equipment: Shimadzu - RADspeed

2 Replies

I need the user manuals, maintenance, part list and schematics of the X-ray system, model Radspeed from Shimadzu. Thanks to anyone who can help me by sending these documents.

0 Replies

Hello everyone, I need the user manual, installation and service manual and schematics of the Radspeed radiography system manufactured by Shimadzu. If anyone can help me with the provision of these manuals, my email is reinaldo@radion.com.br Thank you very much to anyone who can help.

Added  Aug 28 2020
0 Replies

Hello I have this message when I turn on the system. The 100 A Fuse is ok thanks for your help

1 Reply

large focus nor exposing

Updated  May 19 2020
3 Replies

Hi guys i have problem in shimadzu radspeed error appear thermal over i make room cold i thought the temperature is high is give this error but when making room cold not work and give the same message anyone can help me please

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Shimadzu - RADspeed
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree