Fujifilm - FCR XG1
by Fujifilm

Fujifilm FCR XG1 Forums

Updated  May 8 2019
3 Replies

Hi all! My fujifilm FCR-XG1 showing an error 10150 . Please help Email: ihsanullahpti140@gmail.com

RE: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
1 Reply

Hello everyone, Does anyone have the Englisch Software für the Device Fujifilm - FCR XG1, i buy in Germany from a medical trader and language is still in German, so its necessary for me to switch it to englisch, otherwise I cant use it anymore, so please if someone have it and I can get copy if it for sale, please contact me an my Email: Al-Haj-Ali@hotmail.com, or leave me please a comment below with Contact details. Thanks a lot. Best Regards,

Updated  Nov 27 2018
4 Replies

I HAD A DHEC INSPECTION AND I DO NOT HAVE A OPERATING MANUAL AND WAS SITED FOR IT. HOW CAN I GET ONE OF THESE FOR THIS MACHINE? ALSO DOES THIS MACHINE REQUIRE ANY TYPE OF PM'S AND IF SO HOW OFTEN SHOULD THEY BE DONE?

Updated  Nov 27 2018
2 Replies

Hi, i am trying ti fix a FCR XG1, Dr. say that it was working good but some day when system come on, it did estrange things, even turn on all lights, he turned off and after some minutes turn on again and all appears to be fine but when he try to read a cassette, it do nothing and no other lights turn on, only power light. I did tried to connect with telnet on IP 172.16.1.10 and it say vxworks Login: and it ask for user an password but i don´t know it, and try to connect with RU PC-TOOl, it do PING ok but when i try to enter on system, it say Unable to run M-UTL due to connection problems, i did check for electronics problems like voltajes but all aperas to bee good, is there somebody that knows whats happen or some one that have technical manual?

17 Replies

When I put in a patient and click "Start Study" nothing happens with the reader. The light to insert cassette doesn't light up. It acts like computer is not communicating with reader. If I put a cassette in and turn power off and on to reader, it cycles and then the "remove cassette light" comes on, but no image appears on display. I bought this unit used with no cable to reader. i assume it is supposed to be a CAT5 cable? Is there a way to make software communicate with reader or to check that it is on-line with reader? Thanks

Updated  Jun 11 2018
3 Replies

Dears all i need service manual for FCR XG-1 if anyone have service manual kindly contact me Email: biotechmurtaza214@gmail.com

Updated  May 28 2018
5 Replies

I have purchased a used Fijifilm-FCR XG1. I am getting the following warning: No video display Check video cable, then display goes black. The cables seem color coded to hook them up correctly, but does anyone have pictures or advice which cable they are referring to and a schematic of where each cable is supposed to go? Thank you for any and all help!

Updated  May 22 2018
5 Replies

I need the service / operation manual and software. Thanks Charles

6 Replies

Pls I need Service and user manuals for Fuji fcr xg1. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply

Good afternoon, wanting to use the FCR XG-1 sends me the following error: (11400) RU EJECTED CASETTE HAS NOT BEEN READ. Someone can help me, what is the matter? Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree