Fujifilm - FCR XG1
by Fujifilm

Fujifilm FCR XG1 Forums

Added  Sep 9 2017
0 Replies

When I am trying to printing the status show waiting for size exchange. What will be error

RE: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
2 Replies

Cassette got stucked inside and a message appears on screen that reads:" MD11013 Failed in obtaining the Image Reader error information". Contact your service engineer. Press the button to close this dialog and then shut down the system. I am also looking for the service manual for this machine. Any help will be appreciated

Updated  Mar 13 2017
2 Replies

Our FCR XG-1 has this prompt RU: SYSTEMDOWN and we cannot insert any cassette, some software engineers said its not a problem on software. There was also a prompt saying CONSOLE WARNING: [31116] Communication line for monitoring the connection status with the image reader (XG1) has broken. What to do?

Updated  Mar 10 2017
4 Replies

Cassette got stuck inside my FUJI XG1 and it showed error sign. We tried powering down and on yet it could not come out. We had to remove the cassette manually. The sign has continue and there is communication breakdown between the reader and workstation. The workstation show ERROR 10318 RU : SYSTEMDOWN Please how do l solve this problem?

Updated  Jan 30 2017
2 Replies

Does anyone have the Op Manual and/or the Service Manual for a FujiFilm FCR XG-1 Smart CR???

Thank You.

Updated  Jan 30 2017
1 Reply

I need the manual for the workstation of the cr fujifilm Xgrid-1

Thanks

Rudy

Updated  Jan 30 2017
1 Reply

I need the console software to reinstall my system

Updated  Jan 30 2017
2 Replies

Hi

When i login software error comes "An attempt to acquire IP address of this equipment resulted in a failure"

Although network cables of both digitizer and console connected properly.Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Mohamed

Updated  Jan 30 2017
2 Replies

I d urgently need FCR XG1 Service manual

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree