Fujifilm FCR XG1 Forums

Updated  Jul 9 2023
2 Replies

How much price cassete size 14*17 14*14

Equipment: FCR XG-1

RE: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
Updated  Nov 26 2022
1 Reply

I have a problem with XG1 network board if we on this then this is not going to be ready .after 6 or 5 time restarting then it's be ready .or when we heat up the network board then the machine is going to a ready state

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR XG1

3 Replies

I have an issue with the RU unit not reading a film. I have replaced the work station to eliminate any software issues and also any workstation related hardware problems. I have also used 2 different x-ray generators to make sure there is exposure on the plates. When I insert the plate the RU interface window tells me the RU is reading the plate. The XG-1 unit then goes through the process of unloading the plate and reading it as per normal. It starts by showing the development as a uniform grey colored process and then one it reaches the end of the film the image turns white. The RU erases the plate and ejects the cassette as per normal. So it's not the plates, exposure, workstation or hardware. It must be the XG-1 unit itself. Any ideas? Anyone - I am desperate ....

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR XG1

1 Reply

So a cassette got stuck during reading. We had to release it manually (with the pin and the hole rhs of unit). This released the casette but the film seems stuck inside. Do I have to manually open the unit and remove the film (like in a printer with stuck paper?). I am not a technitian and the closest tech is 360km away - we are in rural Australia. Please help. Is this something a laymen can do? I have a technical manual .. but it lookls pretty full on ..! Any suggestions and help is appreciated. MAny thanx

Updated  Jul 6 2022
1 Reply

looking for service and user manual

Updated  Nov 14 2021
6 Replies

pls any one can help me Ihave fujifilm fcr-xg1-cr-ir346ru got error 10391

Updated  May 12 2021
2 Replies

how many microns and bits

Updated  May 12 2021
3 Replies

Hello everyone, how are you? I have a problem with the Fujifilm FCR XG-1 When I put the cassette in the reader, the image begins to appear on the computer screen, but it does not come out completely, part of it is missing, nothing in this part is black. I need your help please

Updated  Apr 28 2021
5 Replies

Cassette got stuck inside my FUJI XG1 and it showed error sign. We tried powering down and on yet it could not come out. We had to remove the cassette manually. The sign has continue and The device does not work and I continue to give a yellow alarm. I need help please.

4 Replies

el problema que suscito esque al momento de realizar el escaneo setrabo el cassette y el sistemadejo de funcionar, hasta el momento seprocedio segun lasindicaciones en elmanual de servicio pero no se halla el problema por tal que solicito su colaboracion con este problema

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR XG1
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree