Invacare - Perfecto2 V
by Invacare

Invacare Perfecto2 V Forums

Updated  Nov 5 2022
3 Replies

I'm on oxygen . The yellow light keeps appearing on the machine. Is it working properly?

Equipment: Invacare - Perfecto2 V

RE: Invacare - Perfecto2 V
Updated  Nov 2 2022
2 Replies

What causes the pump to quit but it still runs

Equipment: Invacare - Perfecto2 V

Updated  Jun 8 2022
1 Reply

Red light comes on motor kicks off white dust powder comes out remember it from in it it's full of white powder what's causing that can it be fixed

Added  Jun 8 2022
0 Replies

Red light comes on it shuts off white powder coming out of it and all in it

Added  Jun 8 2022
0 Replies

Red light comes on with machine kicks off white patterns coming out from it

Updated  May 28 2022
1 Reply

Why does the yellow light come on sometimes

1 Reply

I have a 2019 concentrator that the red LED is on and it is constantly alarming. Any idea what it could be?

Updated  Dec 29 2021
3 Replies

Need operating manual

0 Replies

Unit runs perfectly for 70 seconds, then all 3 external lights come on and red and green internal lights flash once. entire unit shuts off and starts again. It is not low pressure, as that causes a constant alarm. I cannot see any malfunctioning components, I am in South Sudan repairing these units for Covid treatment in a remote hospital. The unit is usable, but annoying that the alarm sounds after every minute and it restarts. Thanks for our help.

Updated  Dec 16 2020
1 Reply

Sometimes I get in the Invacare Perfecto2 concentrators that are alarming and upon removing the cover the whole unit is filled with fine white powder. Where does this material come from and what causes it? I dont think its the zeolite sieve material as I recall that being brown granules.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Invacare - Perfecto2 V
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree