Hillrom Progressa Forums

Added  Dec 1 2023
0 Replies

I have a P7500 and the lower third of the mattress will not hold air. How would I find the air leak

Equipment: Hilrom - Progressa

RE: Hillrom - Progressa
Added  Sep 1 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have the IPB (for the non-seasoned techs - Illustrated Parts Breakdown) of the base for the wheel removal and replacement?

Added  Mar 11 2023
0 Replies

Progresss Hillrom bed not using fitted sheets per manufacturer recommendations but lots of complaints from patients and staff with flat sheet crumpling under Meath patient, or patient skin touching mattress. Suggestions?

0 Replies

Hello. I am a ICU nurse, currently working on my unit's skincare performance improvement. Just 2 technology/ manufacturer recommendation questions. Does leaving the xray cassette zipper unzipped compromize bed performance or function, and if so in which way. Also for Progressa bed, is it recommended to uae fitted sheet under patient or is this disadvised (flat sheet instead) . Thank you.

Equipment: Hillrom - Progressa

Added  Jul 27 2022
0 Replies

One of the side rails is not working . The touchscreen works but non of the button functions are working and the remote is not functioning. Can someone please help me

Updated  Nov 29 2021
1 Reply

Does anyone have a copy of a Service Manual for this Hilrom bed. I think there out there somewhere I just haven't been able to find one. Thanks For Your Time.

2 Replies

Both touchscreens don't work, the LCD menus do change, all other operations on all side rails function OK. Anyone know what causes both touchscreens to stop working at same time. TIA.

Updated  Nov 3 2021
4 Replies

We have an error. Lost communication with air control board.

7 Replies

I was wondering how I could disassemble the: Hill-Rom Progressa bed? It doesn't fit through my doorway, my grandmother needs it ASAP for better care in her life.

Updated  Aug 26 2019
1 Reply

Hello Everyone, I have a Hill-Rom Progressa pulmonary P7500 bed. The issue im having is the graphic interface is running extremely slow. When rebooting the bed software it takes longer than normal to boot. It is slow to respond to touch screen. The GCI runs ok for a moment then after running all the functions Hi/Lo and Knee/Head the graphic interface just freezes having to unplug the reboot again. All other function run good. Has anyone experienced this issue and might anyone have the service manual to this?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - Progressa
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree