Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
by Leica Biosystems

Leica Biosystems HistoCore Arcadia H Forums

Added  May 2 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the error code? I know that it means that "The temperature of the left tray is higher than the upper temperature limit." The temperature setting has been turned down and I have rebooted the instrument a few times already but it is still giving me an error code. TIA!

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Added  Jan 19 2021
0 Replies

Can anyone advise the part number for the replacement dispense arm for the Histocore Arcadia H?

1 Reply

Buen día, necesito el manual de servicio de la estación de inclusión histocore arcadia H, tengo problemas con el bloque frio en el área de trabajo.

1 Reply

Does anyone have service manual for the Leica histocore arcadia H. I know which parts i need but Leica refuses to tell me the part numbers. When i speak to tech support they tell me I am not "allowed" to know what the part numbers are but if i email them the part numbers they will verify them and tell me if i can purchase them. Makes no sense?

Updated  Oct 13 2017
1 Reply

I need Service manual Leica Arcadia. Pl send to my email: khangnguyen.tech@gmail.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree