Smiths Medical - CADD-Solis
by Smiths Medical

Smiths Medical CADD-Solis Forums

Updated  Apr 16 2024
2 Replies

Hello, I have a Cadd Solis with the error code 41541 continuously alarming! Do you have an idea of the problem? Thanks

RE: Smiths Medical - CADD-Solis
Updated  May 3 2023
1 Reply

I need help with PMing steps for CADD Solis and CADD Legacy.

Thanks!

0 Replies

Vendor was on site performing software updates and configuring our network settings on them. During the software update on one of them it turned off, when it turned back on it became stuck on the file transfer screen. Is there a way to bypass that screen without sending it in?

Updated  Dec 20 2021
6 Replies

Does anyone know the 3-digit pass code to enter admin settings? Thanks!

Updated  Apr 16 2021
1 Reply

Is it possible to deactivate (set the default to off) the requirement for entering a three digit code when initiating a pre-programmed therapy?

0 Replies

How much longer will I be able to continue to use the battery after this "Rechargeable battery near end of use" alarm before needing to replace it?

Updated  Apr 16 2020
1 Reply

If I get the (Screen is blank and alarm is sounding) high priority alarm in the event of power loss and my infusion stopped, will I be able to continue my infusion after turning the pump back on, or will I need to re-program my infusion?

Updated  Sep 25 2019
Added  Aug 15 2016
0 Replies

What is the exact LCD screen used in the CADD-Solis pump?

Who is it manufactured by?

Updated  May 17 2016
2 Replies

CADD pump is alarming cassette is not attached- pump will not run.  have tried 3 times to take out and reattach cassette without success.  Any suggestions

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Smiths Medical - CADD-Solis
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree