Hillrom - Advanta P1600
by Hillrom

Hillrom Advanta P1600 Forums

Updated  Apr 17 2024
1 Reply

Hi!  When lowering the bed, there was a table too close which prevented lowering.  After moving the table, none of the controls work.  I've unplugged and plugged back in but no response to button presses.  Is there a reset somewhere or have I fried the motor?

RE: Hillrom - Advanta P1600
Updated  Feb 11 2022
1 Reply

hello, what if someone can help me with this Advanta P1600 problem? It does all its positions but at the moment of pressing the reverse trendelenburg the bed no longer goes to the right bed and it does not do that position, can you help me please, I would appreciate it Advanta p1600?

Updated  Feb 10 2022
4 Replies

When bed reaches the lowest point it doesnt lower level, Do the limit switches have to be adjusted, if someone can help me out . Thanks

Updated  Oct 25 2021
4 Replies

How do I remove the mattress deck from rolling base? I'm trying to get through a narrow door.

Updated  Apr 1 2021
1 Reply

hola, ¿qué tal si alguien me puede ayudar con este problema de la Advanta P1600? Hace todas sus posiciones pero al momento de presionar el trendelenburg reverso, la cama ya no se coloca en la cama derecha y no hace esa posición, ¿me pueden ayudar por favor, se lo agradecería Advanta p1600?

Updated  Feb 26 2021
1 Reply

Ive calibrated scale with 25lbs weight at the end it gives the 100lbs and the manual says to press change item but error 2 pops up again ?

Updated  Jan 29 2021
4 Replies

Unit will not go up or down when up and down buttons are pushed. Unit tilts forward instead. All other functions are operational.

Updated  Apr 4 2019
1 Reply

I would like some instruction how to manually raise the bed... I know the IV pole can do this, but I'm not sure how....

Updated  Feb 16 2017
2 Replies

manual is available?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - Advanta P1600
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree