Hillrom - VersaCare P3200
by Hillrom

Hillrom VersaCare P3200 Forums

Updated  Mar 13 2020
3 Replies

What is the safest way to replace both HiLo motors on VersaCares? I tried replacing one but it seems to be very unsafe to do it without proper training.

RE: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200
5 Replies

Hello everyone, I have 10 Versacares that all show the same issue. When moving the bed up and down (HiLo), it does so normally until it reaches a certain point, then it locks out completely. I can unlock it, and continue to move it, but it will lock out again. I replaced both HiLo motors, Logic board, motor board, the air manifold, the air system control board, and tried disconnecting the patient pendant. None of these have helped with the issue, and the bed still locks out. Any suggestions that might help me are really appreciated. Thanks, Daniel

Updated  Aug 6 2019
2 Replies

Where can I get the service manual?

Updated  Jun 24 2019
2 Replies

need service manual

Updated  May 30 2019
2 Replies

Searching for service manual

2 Replies

Hi, I have a bed that is stuck in the up position and will not come down. The diagnostic led says that it's a system cpr switch failure, I've tried jumping pins 1 and 3 on P19 and the code turns off. I've checked the cable and everything checks out. The cpr lever works up until it gets to the trend position. Would a bad cpr switch make it so that the bed won't come down? I would be very appreciative if anyone can help me clarify this issue. Thank you!

Updated  Mar 6 2017
1 Reply

Does anyone know the procedure to calibrate the air control system?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree