by Hillrom

Hillrom VersaCare P3200 Forums

Updated  Dec 17 2022
1 Reply

Is the cooling fan filter replaceable

Equipment: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200

RE: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200
1 Reply

The height adjustment is not coming down. The Amber light that goes off when bed height is down is on. When I click on the up adjustment botten or the up adjustment footer, I hear a click sound but for the down, no click sound and no response for the bed to come down. What could be the problem?

Equipment: Hillrom Versacare P3200

Updated  Aug 6 2022
2 Replies

The Bed I am working on has gone up, but it's not lowering again. What should I do?

Equipment: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200

Added  Jun 18 2022
0 Replies

All four light normal,max,right and left turn flash together and normal setting will not function

2 Replies

I have versacare p3200 bed thats been giving some issues. I had an issue with the bed stuck not going up or down and changed the hilo motor ended up it was just jammed pinched which caused the issue. Now the other day as we were lowering it down all the power went out. Sothis bed has now gotten 2 new batteries , changed to a brand new power control boaed, new step down transformer, new inline noise fiter, and a new capacitor. Still no power. I plug it in and it immediately blows the inline ceramic ac fuse thats in between the step down coil tranformer and the power control board. No light or sound just blows instantly. Fuse inline by the batteries is good doesnt blow. I see no frayed wires or loose connections anywhere. Is there something I am missing here.I get 120 at the end of the power cord where the wires tie into the block for the inline noise filter so I believe the power cord is good unless it has some built in circuit . Everything after the cord has been replaced new ??? Any ideas?

0 Replies

The actual bed resembles an older Hill Rom Care Assist ES Med Surg Bed with 2 not 3 grab holds on the headboards. I'm thinking of upgrading my wifes all electric Invacare. I'm after the better positioning and also an air mattress to better prevent bed sores. So I'm also asking about the P500 mattress. I'm a retired auto tech and haven't done much with ac. These beds seem as complicated as any electrical system on our modern cars. I believe the bed I'm thinking of is used and looked over by the seller who has been doing this for quite a while in Bloomington, Il. Not refurbished. Am I getting in way over my head? I really don't want to be fixing this all the time. Sorry, but I'm very new to these beds. Overall, are these as good as they say they are? Or, should I be looking at something else. She would like the added foot feature these better beds provide since she has a sensitive heel.

0 Replies

Getting a Motor over voltage error on board, what should I look for? On a Versacare P3200K

Updated  Apr 21 2020
1 Reply

Bed not down light on while bed is down the key is lit up they all Motors lock light on you can unlock it but as soon as you hit a motor control any motor control it automatically locks out again and then the service light comes on also fuse coming from dc coil was blown. Replaced it and blew again. Batteries are new and full charge bet pops fuse on kick start. 

Updated  Apr 17 2020
1 Reply

Bed has power but no functions. Logic board Code it gives me is Motor FET Short Detection??

Updated  Mar 20 2020
2 Replies

Hello, I am installing a new blower on a VersaCare P500. I was told that i need to adjust the voltage on the board after installing it, but I am not sure how to adjust it. Anyone can help? Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - VersaCare P3200
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree