Cynosure - Icon
by Cynosure

Cynosure Icon Forums

0 Replies

Super basic question- I have an aftermarket Icon and cannot figure out where to plug in/attach the foot switch. Can someone help? thank you!

RE: Cynosure - Icon
1 Reply

service icon machine

Equipment: Cynosure icon palomar

Updated  Feb 13 2023
1 Reply

Icon keeps saying low coolant level despite changing hand pieces, filling reservoir and I can hear the fluid is pumping through the hand pieces. Any thoughts

Added  Oct 5 2022
0 Replies

I understand that this indicates a CPU issue. Any ideas on how to proceed? Located in Tampa FL.

Updated  Jun 11 2022
1 Reply

Cynosure Icon, less than a year old. I am having issues with the foot pedal. I can get about 2-4 shots before it seems to lose pressure and not refill with air. I have to manually disassemble the foot pedal and it will refill with air, then works for another few pulses. It seems like there is something in the tube (which I don't think is possible, there's no open ends) or there's an air filter that may need changing??

Added  Apr 7 2022
0 Replies

After 25 shots my max R seems to not fire no more is there anyone who might know what can be the issue?

Updated  Apr 16 2021
5 Replies

Can someone advise whats the error code 109. Previously I was getting error code 008 but now am getting 109 once I turn on The machine.

3 Replies

Is it necessary that I detach the foot pedal line from device to enable handpiece trigger function? Foot pedal function working fine, but nothing when handpiece trigger is pressed. I'm guessing I needed to detach foot pedal, but forgot to check. Can someone confirm or advise otherwise as I'm no longer around the laser & want to have someone check to confirm hand piece trigger is functioning.

Updated  May 27 2020
5 Replies

Can someone please tell me what could cause error code 072 on the Palomar ICON?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cynosure - Icon
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree