Draeger - TI500 Globe-Trotter
by Draeger

Draeger TI500 Globe-Trotter Forums

Updated  Jul 20 2021
Added  Mar 29 2021
0 Replies

baby temp monitor[skin Temp ] is less (2-3) than set temp (36) : how we can adjust that so the baby skin temp match the air temp (+-1 )

RE: Draeger - TI500 Globe-Trotter
Updated  Mar 26 2021
2 Replies

I need PDF copy of service manual ( preventive maintenance or service manual for the): T1500 Isolette, Drager.

3 Replies

I need the preventive maintenance or service manual for the T1500 Isolette, Drager. Could you please email me an electronic copy of it please?

Updated  Mar 11 2016
1 Reply

Hello, i have an Incubator Dräger T1500 with a diference of 1.5°C in the reading of temperature of the skin sensor.

Please, can you tell me how to do the calibration adjustment for skin and air sensor? I can't find the service manual anywhere.

1 Reply

I tried to find a manual. Not much luck. Frank's shop said that they had one, but it is the OPERATOR manual, labeled as the service manual.

Any help here? Thanks!

Added  Jun 28 2014
0 Replies

Also i'm see the Ac signal (green) led on the front micro-processor panel. When i press the on button on the micro-processor panel its not coming on

0 Replies

Does the vent and flow meter work independently? When using the blender with AIR compressor ON?

Do i have to turn ON vent to use the FLOWMETER to get lower concentration of fio2 while AIR compressor is ON for a baby on regular nasal cannula?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - TI500 Globe-Trotter
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree