GE Healthcare Dash 4000 Forums

Updated  Jul 7 2020
3 Replies

GE Healthcare - Dash 4000
I need to integrate GE DASH 4000 monitors into my medical data network. 1 - Can I integrate without using Carescape through an API? 2 - Should I use direct serial cable or null modem and an RJ45 converter? (which part number or cable and converter pinout specification?) 3 - Would someone have the original format of the message sent by the monitor so that we can transform it into HL7 V2.x? Please, do any colleagues have tips or experience with this model? Thank you very much for any help ...

RE: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000

jroberts replied a month ago

Updated  Jun 18 2019
5 Replies

i have problem encountered NBP hardware malfunction anyone can help me what parts should i replace and part number of the parts. as for my own diagnostic maybe problem is nbp pump assy?

Ali Youssef replied a year ago

Updated  Feb 2 2019
5 Replies

We recently purchased some Dash 4000 monitors with Capnostream. When I plug in an SPO2 cable, I get the message "Probe or Module Malfunction" No power is sent to the sensor, We have tried new cables (both GE and Masimo) but no luck. SPO2 is enabled in options but I don't see software for it in configuration. They are all like this. Is it possible that the software was never purchased or more likely a hardware problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mdhirsh replied 2 years ago

Updated  Apr 6 2018
2 Replies

When powering on the Dash 4000 monitor, the system reboots over and over. For instance, the GE logo on display goes from white to blue then back to white to start the boot up over again. Any ideas how to fix. Not finding solution from manual. GE only wants you to send it in.

AJ_Diaz replied 2 years ago

Updated  Dec 20 2017
1 Reply

Boy have I got a good one!!! Does anyone have suggestions on what would cause the ECG signal to have artifact when the nurses walk around the strecher of a patient in our PACU? You can shake the monitor, shake the stretcher, and nothing. But when the nurse walks by you cah see the steps in artifact which destroys the ECG signal???? I'm stumped!

bigpapa replied 3 years ago

3 Replies

I am in need of the service code to reset the PM due alarm. Thank you.

Chris-CBET replied 3 years ago

0 Replies

i am looking for datex omeda care station software and dash 4000 software .. any one can healp me please 

prajith007 posted 4 years ago

Updated  Sep 6 2017
2 Replies

Any hints on where to start looking for the problem when your respiration readings are scattered all over the place???

Chris-CBET replied 3 years ago

6 Replies

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for the components on the dash 4000 inverter boards that power the back lights in the LCD screen. I have found the exact capacitors that always blow on most of the boards I've had to replace. But I would like to know what the other components are like the transformer/ballast.

Thanks for any help!

David

DCRUMP2016 replied 4 years ago

3 Replies

Is there an easy way to clone one Dash monitor's setup to another?

AJ_Diaz replied 4 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree