GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Dash 4000 Forums

Updated  Dec 20 2017
1 Reply

Boy have I got a good one!!! Does anyone have suggestions on what would cause the ECG signal to have artifact when the nurses walk around the strecher of a patient in our PACU? You can shake the monitor, shake the stretcher, and nothing. But when the nurse walks by you cah see the steps in artifact which destroys the ECG signal???? I'm stumped!

RE: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
9 Replies

I am in need of the service code to reset the PM due alarm. Thank you.

0 Replies

i am looking for datex omeda care station software and dash 4000 software .. any one can healp me please 

Updated  Nov 21 2016
2 Replies

Any hints on where to start looking for the problem when your respiration readings are scattered all over the place???

6 Replies

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for the components on the dash 4000 inverter boards that power the back lights in the LCD screen. I have found the exact capacitors that always blow on most of the boards I've had to replace. But I would like to know what the other components are like the transformer/ballast.

Thanks for any help!

David

3 Replies

Is there an easy way to clone one Dash monitor's setup to another?

Updated  Mar 22 2016
1 Reply

How do I change the ethernet address on a GE DASH 4000 Unit?

3 Replies

Does any one know/has the Option Codes to put in the floppy disk for a GE Case 4000 For Windows XP I LOST THEM.

ALL I REMEMBER ON THE FLOPPY THAT IT SAID (SCFO7311847SA)

If any one has them i would Appriciate it alot thanks

HACKZ818GMAIL.COM

2 Replies

Hi there all

l have dash4000 patient monitor its co2 option is disabled and protected with password so do u have any idea to enable it. I REALLY NEED IT

THANKS N ADVACE

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree