GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Dash 4000 Forums

1 Reply

Does anyone know the steps to reloading the Dash 4000 software? We have the unit & the software, but can't find instructions on reloading/reinstalling. 

Thank you

RE: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
1 Reply

I havent encountered this error before and i cant find a mention in the service manual i was just wondering if i could get the communitys thoughts on if its a simple board replacement as i think it may be or if its some other issue casuing it. Side note it displays if the bp hose is plugged in or not and after showing the error the unit reboots. thanks

Updated  Jun 7 2014
9 Replies

I am looking for a supplier that can get me the print rollers for the dash monitors. GE wants to sale you the whole printer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Updated  Apr 24 2014
1 Reply

NIBP PM procedure for GE Dash 4000 using Fluke ProSim 8

Updated  Dec 27 2012
1 Reply

In the attempt to get the "wavelength" for continuous venous pressure, on the display of a dash 4000, when the cable was plugged in, we where seeing a message, in red, on the bottom left of the monitor screen , reading: number of BPS Exceeded. Is anyone able to educate us as to what this signifies? Thanks.

Updated  Mar 21 2011
2 Replies

NBP hardware malfunction

Updated  Dec 14 2012
6 Replies

Hello all, Anyone know how to reset the pm due on a GE Dash 4000 vsm? I have looked through the service menu and can't find it. Please help! Originally asked by Don Fletcher on TechNation listserve.

0 Replies

Electrocardiogram technologies act as first point-of-care, allowing for cardiovascular fitness evaluation on site during training and competition to help improve athlete performance and reduce cardiac risk Beijing, CHINA, 4 June, 2008 GE Healthcare, the US$17 billion healthcare business of General Electric Company (GE), today announced it will provide electrocardiogram technologies (ECG) to the Chinese Olympic Committee (COC). Such technologies will be used for diagnosing cardiac fitness of competing Chinese athletes to help ensure they achieve optimum performance during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Technologies provided to the COC will include two GE Healthcare MAC 5500 resting ECG, one Dash 4000 bed-side monitor and one CASE STRESS ECG (including the T2100 treadmill). GE Healthcare's ECG products are designed to help physicians in emerging markets, whether they work in a hospital setting or in a private practice, to better predict and diagnose patients at risk of heart disease. Through training and competition, elite athletes put an enormous amount of stress on their hearts every day. The heart, like any other muscle, undergoes changes due to vigorous exercise. Performing regular ECGs on Olympic athletes is an easy, non-invasive way to measure the heart's beat, establish a baseline and assist physicians in detecting any possible abnormalities. While young, fit athletes are typically at low-risk of having heart disease, there have been a number of high profile incidents of undetected cardiovascular disease among young athletes culminating into tragedies that might have been avoided. Located at the Beijing Sports Medicine Hospital, GE Healthcare's electrocardiogram technologies will be used by clinicians for routine athlete medical examinations of China's National teams. Early diagnosis of an athlete's cardiac function allows clinicians to develop more adaptive training programs for each athlete and in turn prepare them in the best possible way for reaching a gold medal. "It is a great honor to be equipped with GE Healthcare leading ECG technologies as our clinicians will now be able to store and retrieve data more efficiently (even remotely) for every athlete, and in turn make faster, more confident assessments to provide better care. We greatly appreciate GE's commitment towards making the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games a success. The Chinese sports delegation is sure to make outstanding achievements and maintain a strong mental outlook during the Olympics in response to GE's support." says Jilong Ma, Director General, Marketing Commission of Chinese Olympic Committee. GE Healthcare's MAC 5500 resting ECG is easy-to-use and comes with a suite of arrhythmia detection and ECG cardiovascular analysis and interpretation programs that allow clinicians to address a wider range of cardiac disease management needs. "We are very pleased with GE Healthcare's commitment towards sports medicine. In relation to their leading ECG technologies, we are proud to use these and in turn provide such support to the COC, helping to ensure better care for China’s elite athletes prior to, during and after the Olympic Games." commented Guoping Li, Director of National Institute of Sports Medicine, President of Beijing Sports Medicine Hospital, Chief Medical Officer of Chinese Olympic Committee. "The combination of GE’s legacy in clinical excellence, its trusted ECG quality and our high standards in manufacturing processes contribute to making the MAC 5500 a great solution for all physicians." said JK Koo, Vice President and General Manager, Clinical Systems, GE Healthcare, Asia. GE Healthcare's CASE Stress system, also provided to the COC, is an exercise testing system that combines hardware and software to acquire, manage and store stress-testing data. During the stress test, the athlete is put on a treadmill and must go through a rigorous exercise protocol while their ECG information is acquired. Capturing an ECG during exercise provides physicians with valuable information regarding cardiac performance and heart rate recovery times. The lightweight and wireless DASH 4000 Patient Monitor will provide the COC with the adaptability to handle virtually any monitoring situation. Clinicians can use this flexible device to monitor physiologic parameter data in assessing the well being of the athletes' cardiovascular performance during their rigorous training period for the Olympic Games. "Whilst GE Healthcare plays an important role in supporting the Olympic Games by providing medical imaging technologies for use on elite athletes, our products are designed and developed for use on all patient groups and populations in the hope of assisting experts to bridge existing healthcare gaps. We believe the way forward is from late disease to early health, allowing disease to be diagnosed earlier and allowing patients to live life to their fullest," added Chih Chen, President & CEO, GE Healthcare China. GE Healthcare's big push for 'early health' relates to the fact that today 70-80 percent of the resources in healthcare are devoted to managing symptom based, advanced disease. If we can move from a 'late disease' approach to one where the focus is on predictive healthcare and early detection of disease, we have the potential to dramatically reduce the costs of late-stage disease treatment. Shifting resources to develop technologies that allow healthcare providers to diagnose disease at the earliest possible stage, when there can be many treatment options, is better medicine. It makes simple economic sense.

Updated  Mar 31 2010
1 Reply

Good morning, Has anyone seen a resolution for this error? Clearing the memory config and reloading software twice did not resolve it! Regards, Steve Erdosy

2 Replies

Hey Bio-meds, My name is Ben and I work for US Med-Equip in Houston, TX and I am trying to find an alternate distributor for print rollers for the GE Dash 4000. Seems around here they are hard to come by, so if anyone has any helpful advice or information it would be greatly appreciated, thank you. -- Ben Williamson US Med-Equip Houston, TX

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Dash 4000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree