Fujifilm - FDR Go
by Fujifilm

Fujifilm FDR Go Forums

Updated  Jan 26 2023
1 Reply

how to fix error F5F while charging? malfunction indicator lamp is appearing in F5F mAs. please help

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Go
4 Replies

I verified the park switch is good, calibrated the handle bar, tried other mtrs, batteries are good. replaced the MUX Driver board. Any other suggestions.

Equipment: Fujifilm - FDR Go

Updated  Apr 27 2022
1 Reply

dear all, I have Error E090 followed by E006 on the FDR Go, yom 2009. can anyone help either with what does this mean or by sending the service manual to info@medit-trading.de Thank you very much in advance Thomas

Updated  Apr 6 2022
2 Replies

How can I obtain a Service Manual?

Updated  Jul 3 2020
3 Replies

Hello, Could do you help me to find the meaning of the error F55, it appears during the charging process of batteries, Thanks.

Updated  Jul 26 2019
1 Reply

Getting the U01; U02 and U03 error at boot. I've been advised these errors are programmed to appear every two years to indicate a need for battery check and replace. U01 for main battery U02 for CPU battery U03 for Emergency brake release I am in need of service and install manual, as well as part # for battery replace

Updated  Jul 5 2018
2 Replies

Could somebody help us out here with the error code F71 on our FDR go screen

3 Replies

How do I reset the 'user error' messages upon power up? I have U01 and U02, the batteries have been replaced, and I would like to clear these messages.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FDR Go
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree