Hillrom - TotalCare Connect
by Hillrom

Hillrom TotalCare Connect Forums

0 Replies

What is an average cost, on annual contract service agreement. from Stryker or Hill-Rom anyone knows ??.

RE: Hillrom - TotalCare Connect
Updated  Apr 2 2018
13 Replies

When on rotation my sons bed stops and I get a system erro message that says Air System has been suspended due to an alarm condition. Do you want to restart air system? We push yes and it runs for a little bit then shuts back down. Does anybody have a manual to help me troubleshoot this problem? Thanks, Terri

5 Replies

The head or fowler section of the bed does not go down. It will go up and the cpr allows it to go down but not the buttons on either side rail. I have checked for voltage and the solenoids are working. Also I have replaced both the valves yet still not fix. Can anyone help??

Updated  Nov 30 2016
8 Replies

have this totalcare bed, problem is When i Press the Bed Flat control Botton the bed suppose to become leveled but the angle indicator is bettween 0 and 5  instead of 0.  same as trendelenburg, when i press revirese trendelenburg or vise versa the bed suppose to return to flat position and should stop but still angel indicator is between 0 and 5 instead of 0.  dose anyone know what the issue might me?  thanks

Updated  Nov 28 2016
3 Replies

Anyone have a copy of a service manual I can download

Updated  Apr 4 2016
6 Replies

Hi I an Ingeneer at Public hsopital and I need the service manul of th Total care

hillrom bed , anybody has it and can share with me

Updated  Sep 27 2015
2 Replies

I have replaced the OEM blower on a few of our Totalcare, P1900F's.  The new part/kit is part #157824 and it seems to be the only part available (cannot replace the blower only)  I have done it three times now, taking all precautions to not short out the flash memory chip on the TFSCM and communication isn't established to the TFSCM with the new flash memory installed.  If I don't do the TFSCM upgrade but still upgrade the blower (new blower, speed cable and pc board atop the blower), should it work out with no issues, codes, etc?

Updated  Sep 28 2015
6 Replies

I have a hospital bed I am working on. Its a hillrom totalcare model p1900.My issue is when I turn it on the feet section extend all the way out automaticaly. After it extends out all the controlls stop working. But I can use the GCI on the maintenace screen to control the different functions on the bed. Has anyone one else had this issue? If so what is causing this thanks

Updated  Sep 27 2015
2 Replies

I had the bed flat and all the way up. The next day it was beeping and said HOB error. Any advise?

4 Replies

I have a P1900, the head of the bed keeps falling down or rather it will not stay up, over the course of 20-30 minutes it starts to fall down.  That is the HiLow Head part that I am having trouble with.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hillrom - TotalCare Connect
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree