Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
by Fujifilm

Fujifilm FCR Prima T2 Forums

Updated  Apr 17 2024
3 Replies

I have an IP stuck in the processor and cannot find a way to get it out.

Equipment: Fuji prima T2

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
2 Replies

anyone can you please help me with my problem I unplugged the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2 to the pc and I connect the pc to the internet lan then I troubleshoot the internet when I plugged again the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2  the machine say OFL and when I open the application there's a warning says "THIS SYSTEM  CANNOT BE USED ON YOUR COMPUTER USED IT ON DULY REGISTERED COMPUTER" huhuhu please kindly help me :( 

0 Replies

RU-Tool askes for License Key, please anyone can offer some help 

Updated  Aug 11 2023
1 Reply

Fujifilm console advance, CR-ir392

There are such errors, what should I do?

0 Replies

Digitizer fuji prima t2 initialization is completely normally. Between reading and erasing show above error.

Added  Dec 18 2022
0 Replies

Fuji Prima T cassette stuck. Is there a manual release?

Equipment: Fuji Prima T

1 Reply

Hello everybody. As already mentioned, error 20760 It occurs every time I select the study area, in the worst case I need more information about solving the problem or re-installing the CR.

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2

Updated  Sep 19 2022
1 Reply

why it was showing

Equipment: fulji prima t2

Added  Jul 26 2022
0 Replies

When I finish installing the system I get error 20102, key error. Does anyone know where to get the key from? Thanks.

1 Reply

I have the cr-ir 392 scanner and all the dvds. But I don't know the steps to follow to install, as there are a lot of dvds. It is in VM of W7. Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree