Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Forums

Updated  Nov 3 2022
1 Reply

Iam looking for ECG calibration cable of LP12, can anybody help.

Equipment: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Dec 24 2021
8 Replies

Hi guys, I have following issue with few lp12s: Red led on, we replaced internal battery and transfer configuration from spare unit to another but still coming with red led and same errors. 600E 9119 9205 900A Those errors have been there before battery change and after. Can clear them but as soon you turn lp12 back on thay are back. Any advise?

Updated  Nov 27 2021
8 Replies

The AC power adapter comes on with all the lights like it supposed to with no service warning. However and battery one the yellow charging light just blinks on and off with a clicking noise. It seems to be charging the batteries so I don't know what this means. Any input would be awesome. I run I CPR company so I don't have Biomed support.

0 Replies

Urgent need to buy LifePak 12 ECG calibration cable gzyiteng@163.com

Updated  Nov 3 2021
3 Replies

Urgent need to buy LifePak 12 ECG calibration cable Please contact me:gzyiteng @163.com

Updated  Sep 7 2021
7 Replies

Physio Controls LifePak 12/15 - I have several of these batteries which are 10 years old which generate a failure notice when charging. They appear to be good, but coded to fail after the ten year mark has been passed. My customer wants to use the LifePak 12 he has for training purposes. Is there any info out there on how to get around the fail alert? Thanks Bruce

Updated  Feb 12 2021
1 Reply

unit fails user test ? no other error codes of service light

4 Replies

I will be traveling to LMIC countries and need to find a source for the service calibration software and serial interface cable to replace the failed NVRAM batteries in some units. It would be easier if these were not located in remote low resource locations around the world, but I was asked to see if I could "repair" several of these units with the same issue, no ECG waveform and the service light on, note that entering the service mode log shows the problem being the battery and calibration. Problem is, we cannot get the software or an original copy of the service manual/service software CD from the manufacture as this is end of life. Can anyone arrange to send a copy?

Updated  Jul 14 2020
2 Replies

Hello am looking for lifepak 12 service manual

Updated  Jun 26 2020
1 Reply

Would anyone know where I can locate detailed technical information (service manual) on theLifepak 12 AC power adapter, the battery circuitry for the SLA and Li-on batteries and where I can acquire cells for both batteries at a reasonable price? Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree