Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Forums

Updated  May 20 2020
3 Replies

good day! "service "light, 600e, 900a err. ECG signal is not displayed. It seems lines are clear - " xx LEADS OF'' message appears if any lead is disconnected. If a pair of leads did swaped ( R& F for example) a some signal si displayed on LCD. IC U108, U522 , U106, U104 (OP482) are replaced with new ones - nothing changed. Service manual says about ECG calibration.

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  May 4 2020
5 Replies

I have a lifepak battery support system 2, and the service light has come on, and will not charge any battery. Does anyone know how to fix this? I cant see how to override it. thanks in advance

Updated  Sep 4 2019
2 Replies

During service activities I faced with ecg calibration issue with a Lifepak 12. Device creates 600d error code [ECG_ERROR_PREAMP_CALIBRATION] , and referring to special cable [3012087-00] and software [LP12ECG CAL]. I've got the cable, and the software from service manual cd as well. This cable is working, after ECG connected the LP12 start the calibration, and got data transfer as well (I can join to PC) by the way cable has two output, one for data transfer, one to ECG connector, and connects to PC with RS232 [COM1 port]. The problem is the this SW can't execute the calibration process, it just doesn't do anything. I can click to "Start" after "Continue" etc.. but it doesn't controls the LP12 calibraiton. Software can be find in service manual, page 265-266. Do you have any idea to solve the calibration?

Updated  May 16 2019
2 Replies

My support battery from Lifepak12 gives me service error when I introduce the battery to charge it.

3 Replies

I have a LifePak 12 that will not recognize the battery and not power on with a battery in the Battery Well#2. The unit operates with a battery in Well#1. Anyone else had this issue?

3 Replies

Hi All, Looking for step by step instructions on safely replacing the coin cell battery in my lifepak 12 as not go lose any data or risk the device failing and becoming un-useable. I need to know exactly what equipment i meed to make a surrogate power source, how to connect it to the clip tjat holds the battery in and how to swap the battery for a new one safely. Thanks guys! G

Updated  Sep 17 2018
6 Replies

This thing is a dinosaur, but before we trash it has anyone seen this: We put a set of fully charged batteries in it, battery one discharges until it dies and the unit does not switch over to battery two. When we pull out one, the unit switches to battery 2. The weird thing is, if you put one back in after all this, it tries to run off one for a minute and it switches to two. Is this normal?

Updated  Mar 13 2018
2 Replies

The service LED indicator is on for the power adapter that is mounted underneath the defib. No error codes in the defib history and the unit is working fine. When the power cord is removed & re-attached, the service LED goes off. The service manual has no information on the power adapter and I can't find anything on the power adapter... Thanks for your help.

Updated  Nov 30 2017
6 Replies

Does anyone have a source for the Physio Control LP12 battery pins? I need about 20. Thanks

Updated  Oct 6 2017
4 Replies

Our EMS has brought in a few LP12 over the past year. Each one says they lose signal with they go to plug in the 12 lead. "Monitor fails", I think they are just seeing loss of signal. I can not find anything wrong when on simulator. No amount of agitation or plugging and unplugging causes a loss of signal. Anyone have this recurring issue? What caused it? I expect operator error personally, but this has been going on now for awhile.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree