Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Forums

Updated  Sep 24 2017
1 Reply

Does anyone have a copy of the configuration software and the calibration software? Thanks

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Jun 28 2017
6 Replies

I'm looking for the PIP checklist in the manual and can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

2 Replies

i am looking for the password to enter the engineering mode from lifepak 12 defibrillator. who can help me please.,i am looking for the password to enter the engineering mode from lifepak 12 defibrillator. who can help me please.

Updated  Jun 17 2017
2 Replies

i am looking for the password to enter the engineering mode from lifepak 12 defibrillator. who can help me please.

Updated  Oct 28 2016
3 Replies

I replaced the LCD in Deffibs Lifepak12 Biphasic, but it was used from other lifepak12 whiches monophasic., then i tested whatever i want to delivery energy i got message cable cannot connect it.

Updated  Oct 20 2016
1 Reply

While servicing a unit, it appears the coin cell battery died. I lost all the hardware configuration so it won't recognize the parameters any longer. I knew this would require Physio to reload, but I just called and they said they stopped supporting them in September. Is there anyone out there who does this third party? This unit is in great condition and I hate to retire it because of Physio's failure. Thanks.

Updated  Sep 13 2016
1 Reply

I am in need of the battery pins (W10) for the LP12 Defib. I presently need 4, anyone have a supplier??

Thanks

Updated  Oct 21 2016
6 Replies

I have a lifepak 12 with a EL screen used only for training, at some point the display changed from the usual black background with yellow ekg waves, now the display is yellow background with black ekg waves, how can I fix this?

Added  Jun 7 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone have the software for the Lifepack 12? thanks

Updated  May 13 2016
5 Replies

Hi!  What is the life expectancy or useful life of defibillators?  We got Lifepak 20e and Lifepak 12. I am asking because I need to justify replacement.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree