Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Forums

Updated  Jan 8 2016
1 Reply

I have a Physio Control MBSS that when charging a third party battery in the left bay will come up failed but when I put that battery in the right bay well it will say ready.  I have used old OEM batteries that test out fine in both battery wells. Is this issue being caused because we are using third party batteries?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Dec 11 2015
5 Replies

Unit will not power on. User states they heard a 'pop' at some point. I have it open but not completetly torn down. Smells of burnt electronics but I don't see any evidence, as of yet. I'm thinking Power PCB. Any other possibilities?

Updated  Sep 29 2015
4 Replies

Hello All,

Anyone have a resource on replacing the 100mm feed roller on a LP12 instead of replacing the recorder???

Thanks,

Steve Kopcial

Updated  Oct 1 2015
2 Replies

I changed the NiBP module and now i get a Co2 XXX error. So I changed the Co2 module from a good unit and still the same problem, now when I put it back in the original unit it is saying the same error. What am i doing wrong?

Updated  Jul 6 2015
6 Replies

While the machine is off, the clock does not keep the correct time.  I reset the time and date, turn the machine off.  Later when I turn it back on the time is the same as when I set it.

I have tried to set the clock in the opinons screen and in the set-up menu.

Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue.

Updated  Jun 25 2015
8 Replies

I have a LP12 here that the printer intermittently stalls. When I print a 12 lead, I can hear audio in the speaker but the printer kind of stutters, then will only print if I give the paper a tug. Other times, it works perfectly fine. I have aready tried another printer. Any ideas?

Updated  May 14 2015
1 Reply

Is the roller for the 100mm printer available for purchase?

Added  Apr 28 2015
0 Replies

Unit randomly fails user test and service light comes on. I checked the error log and it has A101 but I can't find it in the manual.

1 Reply

Greetings Fellow Technicians

I recieved a call from one of my Cath Labs that this LP12 was slow to charge and took a few extra seconds to deliver the 200j shock during the daily user test. Initially I am thinking that the battery may need to be replaced. Perhaps the unit is not getting AC power and the battery is depleated. I would not think that a failing battery would cause a slow to discharge situation. Does anyone have any expireance with this error?

Thanks

William

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree