Physio-Control Lifepak 15 Forums

Updated  Feb 27 2024
1 Reply

I have a Lifepak 15 that loops around the self-test screen 3 times without fully turning on. When turned on the screen will show the self-test in progress screen seemingly shuts off then goes into the self-test screen again, this keeps happening 3 times and will just completely shut off after the third time. Batteries don't seem to be the issue as I have tested it both on batteries and AC. Any idea what could be the problem? PCB?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
Updated  Dec 5 2023
3 Replies

I keep getting repeating error codes after self test on my machine was wondering if anyone has encountered this and was able to fix it. so far I have taken the machine apart and cleaned contacts on all the harnesses. I think its probably board level or software related. 

the codes are 

PC_ERROR_BAD_CHECKSUM (Program contents failed Checksum test.)

103B

UI_ERROR_MISSING_LANGUAGE (Configured language was not available.)

400B

SM_ERROR_CRC_FAILURE (Program contents failed CRC test; value = high 16 bits expected CRC, low 16 bits include computed CRC).)

4 Replies

Have to do Electrical safety test but do not have the Battery adaptors, what can I do?

Updated  Feb 6 2022
1 Reply

My STJ levels are not printing on the 12-lead and i can't find any info about it online.

Updated  Mar 3 2021
2 Replies

Any recalls announced ?

Updated  Apr 8 2019
3 Replies

Printer is printing enlarge print and majority of ECG is off the paper. Is there a setting to change or does it need to be sent to physio for repair?

2 Replies

What would cause the discharge levels to read high. I am getting high readings when testing on my analyzer. For example on 360J I get a reading of 373.9J. Thank you.

Updated  Jul 13 2017
2 Replies

What would cause the ECG Lead II printed signal amplitude to exceed the 36 mm to 44 mm peak-to-peak tolerance? The values I achieve on a REF 99577-001256 model LifePak 15 are 55-56 mm. Thank you.

0 Replies

What would cause the Shock # marker and Energy Delivered event marker to not be recorded on the Paddles printout?

Added  Jul 13 2017
0 Replies

I have a couple 2011 units that the displays read "Check SPO2" sensor no matter which SPO2 cord is attached. Does any magic non-repair fix exist for this error or will a new sensor be required? Thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree