Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 20 Forums

1 Reply

My lifepak 20 fades to white after being on and after i measure the volts according the service manual i found there are exchange on both capacitors c93 is 3.3v instead of 2.5v and c96 2.5v instead of 3.3v is there is an error in the service manual? is this the error ?if not then what will be the error?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
Updated  Jan 9 2023
1 Reply

Hi, My device service led is on while there are no logs there. How can I solve this problem?

Updated  Feb 16 2022
2 Replies

What are the setup mode and service passwords for the lifepak 20?

Updated  Jan 19 2021
1 Reply

My lifepak 20 fades to white after being on for a little while any clue as to what it is Ive never seen this before.

Updated  Oct 27 2020
5 Replies

have a lifepak 20-e that the printer works but not printing any wave forms.

Updated  Oct 6 2020
2 Replies

Hi. Can this pcb be repaired ? How can I replace the damaged holder? Kind regards. Jaee

Updated  Oct 23 2019
6 Replies

Lifepak 20 didn't restoring user settings once the coin battery replaced,and comes up with red service light and error logs 4008, 5011, 5014 all the times. Does any one have this problem before?

Updated  Oct 10 2019
1 Reply

I would like feedback on what would be a typical fee to charge clients to test a Defibrillator when the client has only the one device to test. There is labor and travel . I know to test many devices in hospital the fee per unit is low, i have seen as low as $25.00 each. In testing only one device in a small office i am assuming would bring a cost of not less than $100.00 to $200.00

Updated  May 8 2019
2 Replies

I have only one of my 20 defibs that keeps needing the coin cell battery replaced. It is averaging replacement about quarterly. Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know potential causes? Batteries are tested prior to being installed. Thank you.

1 Reply

I have been performing PMs on our Lifepak 20s this month and have noticed about 10% of our units have missing charge buttons on the paddles. Anyone else running into this issue?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree