Physio-Control - Lifepak 20e
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 20e Forums

Added  Jan 9 2023
0 Replies

Hi, My device service led is on while there are no logs there. How can I solve this problem?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20e
Updated  Jan 21 2022
2 Replies

Hi I recently purchased this device and the service light on my Lifepak seem to be permanently on. I assumed this was because there is no battery currently fitted and I am waiting on delivery of a replacement. In the meantime I took it to be serviced and was told the that there is an "error code 4" not displayed on the screen. The engineer does not think it is because of a missing battery and doesn't at present know what the code is as he has never seen it before. The device passes all self checks and appears to work as intended so hoping someone can help me get the service light out so does anyone know what error code 4 is? Thanks. Shaun.

Updated  Jun 1 2020
1 Reply

If i replace coin battery, will i have to reload config data?

Updated  Feb 23 2020
4 Replies

Hi Anyone can arrange new labels for lifepak 20 e on front panels of defibrillators. Thanks

Updated  Nov 15 2019
1 Reply

I need a service manual

Updated  Sep 9 2019
5 Replies

Ihave defibrillator LIFEPAK 20 and after 5 minutes when I turn on device the service LED is always on. I get error message 1c12. How I can to turn off service LED because all test is working well, and user test is sucessfull?

3 Replies

Has anyone experience with intermittent 1c12 (UI Font Memory Corrupted) errors? How about software reloading? Thank you for reading this. Mark

2 Replies

Lifepak 20 service lights on, coin cell battery voltage drops quickly when replaced, cannot complete user test. any fault with system board? Can any one suggest what causing it? Thank you

Updated  Oct 17 2016
2 Replies

How can I enter to service mode in my lifepak 20e?

Updated  Oct 14 2016
1 Reply

Is there a calibration on ETCO2 in these?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 20e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree