MedWrench Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of Information on this Site. You may interact with -- or download -- a single copy of the materials available on this Site for viewing only, so long as you do not modify or alter the materials and you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Other uses (including reproduction, distribution, sale, resale, republication or display of such materials) are not permitted unless you receive MedWrench’s prior written approval.
- Confidential Information. Except as otherwise provided in specific areas or portions of this Site, any communication or material you transmit to MedWrench by electronic mail or otherwise, (including any data, questions, responses to questionnaires, comments, suggestions, or the like) is -- and will be treated as -- non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MedWrench or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, promotion, advertising, and posting in any form or media or any other existing future technology. Furthermore, MedWrench is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever (including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.)
- Use of Community Features of this Site. Your use of reviews, new, troubleshooting, repair, tips & tricks, classifieds, groups, events, online advertising, web forms, and other community features of this Site is subject to reasonable limitations, including (but not limited to) the following restrictions. You may not publish, post, distribute or disseminate false, misleading, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful material or information on or through this Site. You may not upload files that contain a virus or any other program designed to interfere with the operation of this Site or computers linked to this Site. Although MedWrench cannot and will not monitor all of the material posted or transmitted by third parties, MedWrench reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, move or edit any communication, including without limitation, communications that are false, misleading, defamatory, infringing obscene or unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
- Forum behavior. You may not post personal ads such as asking users to use your or your company’s services. You also can not ask a user to contact you offline. Keep conversation to the forums as to assist users with similar issues in the future. Harassment or rude behavior on the forums will not be tolerated. Do not post questions regarding software or equipment passwords, as MedWrench is a equipment based community. Do not spam forums. Any of the behavior previously stated will result in the deletion of a the post in violation, and possibly the deletion of your account. MedWrench handles violations of our forum behavior rules on a case by case basis. We are able to delete any posts or accounts that we believe to be in violation, even if the particular issue is not directly stated here.
- Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge and agree that MedWrench has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the quality, safety, or legality of any products or services sold or offered for sale by any third-party, the truth or accuracy of anys, materials or promotions of any third-party, or the false, misleading, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful statements of any third-party. You agree to pursue any problems or grievances you may have directly with the responsible third-party only. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MEDWRENCH NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF MEDWRENCH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Links from (and to) Third-Party Sites. This Site contains links to third-party sites, which are not under MedWrench’s control. MedWrench is not responsible for the contents of, nor does it endorse, any third-party sites that are linked to this Site.
- Termination. You acknowledge and agree that MedWrench may terminate or deny access to all or part of the services, products or materials available on this Site without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that MedWrench, in its sole discretion, believes violates any of these terms and conditions or any other rule, regulation or applicable law. Neither MedWrench nor any of its officers, agents, or employees shall be liable to you in the event of such termination.