Fri Jun 27 2014

Fuji Go 2 service manual

I am looking for the service manual for Fuji Go 2 (MB201).

We have the service manual on CD that came with the system but it has very information on the x-ray system. We would like a copy of the service manual Fuji will only give at their training course.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Fri Jun 27 2014Reply from Frankie B.
Frankie B.

Randy,

You have to attend the classes in order to get the service manual. It's encripted with an adobe key.

Hit the school in LA as the instructor is great.

Frank

Fri Jun 27 2014Reply from randy71
randy71

Thanks Frankie B.

I keep being told Fuji will not distribute service documentation unless you attend their course as you say. This is a first for me in over 35 years maintaining x-ray equipment for numerous vendors where an equipment owner cannot even purchase basic service documentation for systems they've purchased unless they also purchase the manufacturer's training course.

Thanks again for your response,

Randy

Sun Nov 23 2014Reply from bmet75

All this unit is a 32KW shimadzu Mux-200D.  Just has the Fuji panel on it instead of what Shimadzu sells.  If you need a manual on how the Portable works let me know.  

Tue Nov 25 2014Reply from randy71
randy71

Thanks bmet75. Are you certain it's Shimadzu. I was thinking Hitachi.

If I could get you a photo to verify, maybe you could help me. I have plenty of info on the CR components..Very little on the x-ray unit.

Thanks in advance!

Wed Nov 26 2014Reply from Frankie B.
Frankie B.

The GO2 is still the Hatchi unit, FDR GO is based off the great Shimadzu platform I and others suggested years ago. Glad they got that right. You HAVE to go to the classes to get the service information you're requesting. We all had to sign agreements not to share. :-( Go to the class or call in Fuji if administration won't send you.

BTW Hitachi won't sell any parts in the US for their part of the machine.

If they had started with the Shimadzu MUX-100 for the original GO1 & 2 the vast majority of the users would have been so happy with the resulting device. But we now have a Carestream DRX that kicks butt and has a strong reliability plus high physician satisfaction to boot.

Thu Jul 05 2018Reply from engineerdantene

I would like to connect a digital x-ray printer to this machine. How do I go about it Please

Tue Aug 06 2019Reply from dhuerta

Hello,

I am looking for a copy of this service manual. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree