Tue Nov 15 2011

Upside down display

I have a zoll M series Ext-Biphasic defib and the display is suddenly upside down? any explanation for this or any ideas how to fix?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Wed Nov 16 2011Reply from GaryBiomed
GaryBiomed

Here's the service manual.

http://photos.medwrench.com/manuals/1938-2874.pdf

It's probably the display, but you should contact Zoll

U.S Technical Support

Technical Support
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST

978 421-9655 Direct
800 348-9011 Toll Free (US/Canada)

http://www.zoll.com/contact/technical-support/

Wed Nov 16 2011Reply from mwsoukup

Ok, thanks for the info!

Wed Nov 16 2011Reply from Rix

You can start by replacing the flex cable between the slide up front panel and the the inside PCB. Be sure to release the clamps at each end first..I think the cable is about $20. If that doesn't solve the problem then the board inside the slide up pane./ display may need to be changed also. Good luck.

Mon Nov 21 2011Reply from Deb

We had that issue first thing we did was reset the connectors on the front panel to see if worked per Zoll. Did not end up replacing front panel display.

Mon Nov 21 2011Reply from Freelance

I had the same problem presented to me with another piece of Zoll equipment.  Can't remember what it was, but the fix was to remove the battery and totally power off the unit.  It had a touch screen, the touch screen remained the same just the display upside down.  Talk about weird to use!   About a couple of hours after the battery was disconnected I powered the unit up and it was fine.

Mon Nov 07 2022Reply from bobnetrusky
bobnetrusky

Hi, 

You must tear down front panel. Under chasis from front site are 2 longer screews. Carefully pull up front panel ca. 2cm up. Carefully because there are 2 wires - flex and lcd cable. On the rear site on the green pcb will be micro dip-switch. Change to 1 and 2 to off position. It should work .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree