Thu Nov 17 2011

433HC service manual

Anyone have a service manual for a Getinge 433HC they could upload??

Thanks!

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Tue Jan 17 2012Reply from JohnTaylor70

I think I do. let me get back to the shop and Ill check. if I dont I will let you know. if I I will just post it

Fri May 11 2012Reply from Jennifer Light

I have a 533HC that I am also looking for a service manual to. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Email it to jennifer.holt@amedd.army.mil. Thanks

Fri May 11 2012Reply from Jayme MDP McKelvey
Jayme MDP McKelvey

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Jayme McKelveyVice President of Sales | MD PublishingPhone: (800) 906-3373Follow me on Facebook or LinkedIn
Fri May 11 2012Reply from Jennifer Light

I am just looking for a Gentinge 533HC Service Manual. The door on the sterilizer won't open and I can't find a manual anywhere..even on their website.

Fri May 11 2012Reply from GaryBiomed
GaryBiomed

your going to have to call and get it

Service Manual  P/N 61301608209

Phone: (800) 950-9912

or call for tech support

Wed Jun 03 2015Reply from IsndSteriTech

i am really in need of this manual lee.mcintyre@viha.ca  let me know if you can help.  many thanks.

Thu Jun 14 2018Reply from Ing. Carlos

I need a 533HC service manual for preventive purposes, if anyone have it please let me know

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree