Mon May 25 2015

siemens mobilett 2 service manual needed

I have error 17 and i need the mobilett 2 service manual for free.

Regards

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Tue May 26 2015Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Tue May 26 2015Reply from BMXRAY
BMXRAY

ERR 17 is a capacitor charge error. Has the unit sat idle for a long time or is it in service?

Tue May 26 2015Reply from BMXRAY
BMXRAY

Remove power from the unit. Discharge the capacitor Banks completely using the discharge switch on the D7 Board. You will smell a slight burning odor. This is normal. Return discharge switch to OFF. Reapply power and turn on unit. If you get an error 17. try to clear the error. If you are able to get the unit to the ready. take an exposure. If you are able to retake an exposure. Repeat the whole process one more time. This usually resets the capacitor banks. If you can't get past the error 17 then you may have a bad capacitor bank or a bad D7.

Tue May 26 2015Reply from jean gomis

Thank for four replay.

I do all the process you explain but I have no result. The problem is I dont no how to do to enter in configuration mode. I have the service manual for mobilett XP PLUS and HYBRID but not for the mobilett II. Could you help me please.

Best regards

Tue May 26 2015Reply from emorgan

Switch one on the di board puts you in cal mode and switch 1 and along with switch 7 or 8 simotaniously will put you in tryout mode (test mode). I agree with BMXRAY on this. After discharging caps , pull the banks and check the fuses along the top if the cap banks. BE CAREFUL. if the fuses are blown you will not discharge the cap bank. Look at thre caps if they are bad they will have brown spots in the white dot.

Tue May 26 2015Reply from jean gomis

OK I look for this and come to you.

Thank you very much

Regards

Thu May 28 2015Reply from BMXRAY
BMXRAY

what is your email address, so I can send you the Mobilett II Manual.

Bill

Fri May 29 2015Reply from jean gomis

MY AMIL ADRESS: j.gomis@equitechguinee.com.

Effectivily 6 fuses are blown in the capacitors banks and the diodes V13 and V14 in D6 board are broken fuse U4 also.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

Sun May 31 2015Reply from jean gomis

HELLO BILL,

DO YOU SEND ME THE MANUAL?

I DONT RECEIVE IT. I REALLY NEED IT.THE PROBLEM FOR ERROR 17 IS  RESOLVE BUT THE MACHINE DOESNT WORK. BAD EARTH IN THE MACHINE AND ERROR 6.

REGARDS

JEAN

Mon Jun 01 2015Reply from Made

I have the service manual contact me at labelengco@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree