Mon Nov 16 2015

Amsco 3080 SP BAttery Issue

Having an issue with the table not running off the batteries. It will run plugged into the wall. I disconnected the batteries and measured the voltage on each at 13v fully charged. (12 volt battery) To me it seems like a control board issue. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have a service manual? I have a 3085 manual which is close but I am not sure if there are any big differences. 

RE: Surgical Table Report Post
Mon Nov 16 2015Reply from caveman

have you checked out the remote battery at all

Mon Nov 16 2015Reply from GBlair

CB2 located by the foot pump pedal is the main battery circuit breaker.

Wed Nov 18 2015Reply from Kara Crissman

Dear Kragsdale75,

We came across your post about the AMSCO 3080 SP Table. We have a dedicated Service Support team who can help. Please provide us with your preferred method of contact or call 1-800-333-8828 for assistance.

Thank you,

Kara Daugherty
Online Marketing Coordinator
STERIS Corporation

Mon Jan 18 2016Reply from Kragsdale75

Update - I have replaced all the batteries and checked their voltages. I also am replacing the power control board and battery charger board as we are not getting any voltage to the batteries. 

What I could really use is a copy of the Service Manual for the 3080sp if anyone has one they can forward to me. I have a copy of the 3085, but Steris is telling me that there are differences between the two. If an one could please email me the manual, I would greatly appreciate it.

ragsdale-kevin@aramark.com

Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from GBlair

From my experience the charge control circuits are essentially the same for both of them. That being said i have experienced problems with the contacts on the Schurter voltage selector switches, refer to the power control schematic. They become dirty/oxidized and will not power up the Condor chargers properly.

Thu Mar 10 2016Reply from Christa@CEMC
Christa@CEMC

If you are still having issues, we refurbish/overhaul these tables on a regular basis. IF your table has never had an overhaul, it may be a good time to think about doing so. We would restore the table back to like-new condition, with a warranty. Please feel free to contact me anytime 813-501-3644

Christa 813-501-3644

http://www.clinicalequipmaintco.com/
Thu Mar 10 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

You can always reach out to our Surgical Tables sponsors:

Soma Technology

Multi Imager

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Fri Sep 23 2016Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

Who needs a 3080 3085 3085SP service manuals?

email me cbet_us@yahoo.com

Matt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree