Fri Dec 18 2015

Pentero 900 & Clasic MFG PM procedure/Service manual

Hi all, I have looked into the Zeiss Pentero Biomed training for PM's. As of now they only offer the 1'st level of basic PM's for the Pentero Line of scopes. I'v heard there are further training levels 2,3,4 for their own FSE's.

I am looking to obtain some MFG reference material (PM procedure) / Service documenetation for these scopes ( 900/Clasic).  The cost of the biomed course has been lowered and is now $6k for the course but they dont tell you at first that you also have to purchase $13k in special service tools to perform the PM's. Total Biomed training cost to perform PM's $19k + I'm sure they reccomend parts replacements for $xxx

Does anyone have the service password to clear the 1000hr service reminder counter ?

Thanks

RE: Microscope-Surgical Report Post
Tue Dec 22 2015Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Prescott's Inc. may be able to help.

Mon Apr 17 2017Reply from ceshop

did you ever find the password?

Tue Jun 20 2017Reply from Ninrode Dulserafel

Dear Judahb_CBET_CMLSO,

Did yoy found the password fot the Pentero 900?

Please, contact me

ninrodedulserafelbr@gmail.com

Sun Oct 14 2018Reply from visualmed

Hi,

You need change Lamp module

Thanks

Ángel Blanco

angelblanco@visualmed.es

www.visualmed.es

Fri Feb 25 2022Reply from mjpine35

Does anyone have any information on the training class for Zeiss Pentero Biomed training for PM's. 

We have several of them onsite at our hospital and are being charged $3200 apiece for the PM to be completed by Zeiss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree